Options
Hi, im a new comer to the website. Have been using the app on my iphone for about 2 weeks but never signed on the web. Just here to really start to make a change. Its time for me to finally get in the game and get serious about loosing the weight. Im a nurse and had an OJI and really hurt my back , in 2006 went through a first surgery . Then a year and a half later reinjured it again and it was worse. Found out i had several tears in my discs and had to have a two level fusion done in july of last year. Needless to say i eneded up with two titanium rods, 6 screws and two bone grafts all this right after my 30th bday. So all of that pretty much really set me back and kept me from exercising. So now that i have been given the green light from my spine suregon Im ready to get serious and get this weight off that i have acquired while healing. Im ready to get started.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• KristenStone
    KristenStone Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! :) I have been on here for 3 weeks and already have developed a great support system! :)

Add me if you would like!
  • bzymummy
    bzymummy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have been through alot. My dad suffered with almost the same thing so I can understand how hard it must be for you to move let alone exercise. This is a really cool site, alot of support on here. Add me if you would like, you can never have enough support. Hope you reach your goals. :)