Starting the transformation!

Options
Well hello there ;)
Ive always struggled with my weight ever since I can remember. I played soccer all of my life, so it never got bad until a year or two ago. Its difficult to routinely work out, especially when you dont have the motivation to. I was always used to a set schedule and my coach telling me what I need to do... but when it comes to doing it all alone... I always end up giving up :( Im too shy, and self conscious to join a gym... Its hard for me to ask for help, especially when it comes to my biggest insecurity. So i'm really hoping to get started with some at home programs, and find my support system here...

Growing up, ive let life pass me by... Ive never worked towards something without eventually talking myself out of it.. or letting negative thoughts fill my head. I would just give up, and close myself to everything. Im not truly living, and I can feel it. Instead of trying for more, ive let go of alot. Im done doing that, Im done passing up opportunities because of my insecurities. This is something I am able to change, I can be the person I want to be. I can find confidence, and be able to truly live my life to the fullest without anything really holding me back. That feeling is worth everything. I dont want to keep living my life this way... because im hardly living at all. Its time to start living, and making that change.
I am still young, and if I make the change now... I can live a much happier and healthy life.. and make up for those missed opportunities :)

to the point :tongue:

I am 19 years old and I weigh around 156lbs
My goal is to weigh around 130lbs by June.

Id really like to start involving myself within the community, and finding real friends to help me along the way.. knowing I am there for them as well! This is really important to me, and I cant do it alone.

If anyone knows of, or is interested into a 6 month transformation and wants to start with me now, feel free to msg/add me :)
Or if those of you who are already on their way to a healthier self, id really like to do this with you.

Im starting with the 30 day shred, and adding in a few exercises to target my problem areas. (hips&thighs)

Well that about sums it up, sorry for writing a book.. haha. Hope to see you all around soon, :)

Replies

• bleumuffin
    Options
    Man i feel like I'm not "truly" living either!! It sucks, I kind of feel like a husk. Well, I'd love to be your friend. I'll probably end up doing the 30 day shred, I've done it before and got some nice results out of it!
  • terryfloresg
    terryfloresg Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Excuse my ignorance, but what is the 30 day shred?
  • johncowart
    johncowart Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Stop projecting failure and start projecting success. Look into personal development and read/listen to it every day especially when you dont want to. You have to exercise the brain. It's what is controlling the rest of you. let me know when you start the challenge.
  • pinktac0
    Options
    i sent you a friend request. oh and Vincent Vega i sent you one too