Should I skip breakfast??

Options
I wanted to knw that should I skip having breakfast??...

Usually in morning I wake up by 10-11am....and most of the time I am not hungry...so should I keep skipping it fr lunch which I have between 1:30 to 2:30...or should I have breakfast and lunch a Lil late??

Replies

• SashaFarrelly
    Options
    do whatever works best for you, just so long as you're meeting your goals for the day:)
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Time your meals in whatever way works for you!

It is suggested that people eat breakfast because many people who skip breakfast get really hungry, so they end up eating too much at lunch, or binging on snacks bc they are hungry. If you aren't hungry until it's time for lunch then wait for lunch. If you are hungry when you wake up, but don't want to eat breakfast so close to your lunchtime, you can start the day with something small to hold you over, like a piece of fruit and some nuts or cheese. Or a hard boiled egg or two.

Whatever schedule helps you stay within your goals for the day is the right one.
  • sonuyos
    sonuyos Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I eat after weigh in each and everything..... But fr past 15days....hardly 1kg dropped that also not visible due to fluctuation...
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Do you weigh yourself every day?
  • sonuyos
    sonuyos Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Yes...the least I saw was 105,8....and now it is 106-108
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    meal timings don't matter.. just eat when you want to eat.
  • dcnpaul
    dcnpaul Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Know your body and your emotions. Some people can go without eating in the morning and some cannot - but the important thing is that you don't stress over your choices. That just sets you up for failure. Meet your goals for each day and exercise in some way that is enjoyable. You will be able to make it a life change and be successful.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Yes...the least I saw was 105,8....and now it is 106-108
    Do yourself a favor, and break up with your scale. Buy a measuring tape, and take your measurements. Also, don't measure yourself every day; maybe revisit in two weeks, or a month. My scale hasn't budged in two months, but I've gone down a pants size. And I get compliments from my friends on how good I'm looking and how my hard work is paying off.

You didn't put on this weight in 15 days, so don't expect it to come off in that time. It's frustrating. It's a long process. But in the end, it'll be worth it, a million times over. Especially if you worked hard to get a body you're proud of.

If you're not hungry, then you don't have to eat. There's nothing magical about breakfast speeding up weight loss.

Best of luck.
  • StripedSmoker
    StripedSmoker Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I heard it gets the metabolism going and therefore you burn more calories during normal day activities, but if you wake up that close to lunch time anyways... What I just said was just a rumour basically, soooo... do what feels right to you, that's basically always the best way.