Jingle Bell Jog

Options
I am doing an 8k race this coming weekend and I am contemplating wearing a costume of sorts. Any good ideas that are cheap, easy and limits chafing issues? It should be chilly so long pants will be ideal.

I wish I was crafty or imaginative! Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Shawshankcan
    Shawshankcan Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Since it will be cold, just consider the costume another layer and where normal, no chaffing running gear under neath it.
  • rayvynn5374
    rayvynn5374 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Good point. Guess I got to put my thinking cap on a little tighter
  • nytrifisoul
    nytrifisoul Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    jinglerun-38.jpg
  • arw060310
    arw060310 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I have a Jingle Bell Jog this weekend as well. I really really want to wear an "ugly sweater". But it's going to be 35 out and I will roast.
  • rayvynn5374
    Options
    ok I want one!
  • rayvynn5374
    Options
    I am hoping it will be dry and around 35!!!! Good luck to you on your jog! and that little guy is really adorable!
  • arw060310
    arw060310 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna look around for a really really thin one, but the ugly ones are always so thick! lol. Thank you! He is my running buddy =] Good luck!
  • rayvynn5374
    Options
    I came across the idea of "Grandma got run over by a reindeer". Now to see if I could put that together...They are having a costume contest after the race. Buttttt it is in DC I don't know if I want to hang out in the cold all sweaty in DC for award ceremony. Hummm decisions