Binging on weekends

I do so good during the week and then eat loads on weekends.Yesterday i had a whole large dominos pizza!
today I have had:
cereal 250kcal
apple 50kcal
sweets 150kcal
bannana 90kcal
yoghurt 100kcal
bread 300kcal
icecream 300kcal
im planning to have a 350kcal stirfry for dinner
how bad is this?
i also ran about 7km today i am so scared of gaining.

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Well, what's done is done so the best thing for you to do is move on and make the rest of the week awesome to compensate!

Most people struggle on weekends because they don't have a plan. If you currently meal plan, make sure to include your weekends so you know EXACTLY what you'll be eating and stay on top of it. Does that make sense?
  • howardheilweil
    howardheilweil Posts: 604 Member
    Well, you don't mention your daily calorie goal or whether you exercised, but that doesn't seem like too much food to me.
  • fushigi1988
    fushigi1988 Posts: 519 Member
    That is only 1600 calories, that is very low if you are also exercising.
    And hardly any protein for your muscles to recover from your workout. Try to add something like greek yogurt of chicken.
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    I do so good during the week and then eat loads on weekends.Yesterday i had a whole large dominos pizza!
    today I have had:
    cereal 250kcal
    apple 50kcal
    sweets 150kcal
    bannana 90kcal
    yoghurt 100kcal
    bread 300kcal
    icecream 300kcal
    how bad is this?

OMG thats soooo... bad... you could gain... water weight... from all that, and the salty pizza:indifferent:
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    1600 calories is a binge day for you? You might want to rethink what your goals are.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    today I have had:
    cereal 250kcal
    apple 50kcal
    sweets 150kcal
    bannana 90kcal
    yoghurt 100kcal
    bread 300kcal
    icecream 300kcal
    how bad is this?

Your goal on your profile is to lose 5lbs? Your profile name is `want to be skinny?`

I am not sure what your goals are, as in how many calories a day you should be eating to go with the 7k you ran today?

It would be hard for any member of MFP to give you advice if you do not give your weight at the moment and your set MFP calorie goal?
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    next time try to have 2 or 3 slices of that pizza and freeze the rest fast! Out of sight out of mind.

I have to get stuff out of sight all the time or buy small bags of chips,etc. I make my hubby put his cookies somewhere not out in the open where I can go by and get them all the time.
  • shawn1112
    shawn1112 Posts: 94 Member
    I wouldnt stress over 1600 calories or call that binging. Ever since I started MFP I have pigged out every Sat, ate and drank what I want as much as I want.
  • howardheilweil
    howardheilweil Posts: 604 Member
    I wouldnt stress over 1600 calories or call that binging. Ever since I started MFP I have pigged out every Sat, ate and drank what I want as much as I want.
    I wouldn't say that this approach would work for everyone...
  • shawn1112
    shawn1112 Posts: 94 Member
    I wouldn't say that this approach would work for everyone...
    True, but imo you should have a day where you eat and drink what you want.
  • turtleball
    turtleball Posts: 217 Member
    If you cant control what and how much you eat then you shouldnt even have those items in your house. dont buy it. My father ended up buying me a big bag of potato chips, I took a little out and told him to take it back with him. I know that I will be tempted to eat it ALL within two days. and do you walk? I walk sometimes to get away from the fridge when its not my time to eat yet.