100+ to lose women, twin mommy's

Options
Hey there all! I'm looking for some motivating women to join me in my journey to lose 165 lbs. I was very active on this site a few years ago, but then life got in the way and I fell off the wagon……again. Although this time I got the privilege to add two more beautiful children to my family, twins!
So, if there are any other 30 something, twin mommy's out there with about 100lbs to lose, I'd sure LOVE to talk to you! Even if you aren't a twin momma, I need all the help and encouragement I can get! Please send me a friend request and let's do this together!

Replies

• dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    I'm a twin mummy but mine are a bit older than yours they are nearly 44 years old. Good luck with your journey, fell free to add me if you wish
  • breeze_brat
    breeze_brat Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to 18 year old identical twin girls. Good luck on your journey.
  • Ablange
    Ablange Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am a soon to be 30 year old with 2 young kids close in age! Would love to be friends and help motivate each other. I am looking to lose 60lbs, but plan on breaking that goal up into smaller goals increments so that I don't get overwhelmed. I will friend you!!!
  • Cammy_girl
    Cammy_girl Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I have 13 month old twins, and am looking to lose about 70kg. I have just restarted on here, and have also started 30DS. Feel free to add me too, the more support the better for all!
  • Steveburg123
    Options
    Nice to see...a lots of persons now losing weight about 30kg or above. Now a days there are many platforms where we get fruitful tips about health. Good Luck for all the Moms:)