Wanted: Motivating, active members w/ open food diaries :D

Replies

• Rokikio79
    Rokikio79 Posts: 23 Member
    Ditto with me.....open diary, log every day (the good & the bad), and I am looking for the same in my MFP family. So>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Please Add Me!
  • WhoHa42
    WhoHa42 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Just started cutting again today. Anyone feel free to add
  • meb0407
    meb0407 Posts: 492
    I don't qualify

So why did you even bother to post?

Whatever... anybody feel free to add me! I keep an open diary (for friends) and log daily. I try to motivate daily as well :smile:

Stay focused, be healthy!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    I log daily, support my friends & have an open diary.

I'm 5'1'' & looking to drop 10 more pounds, but mainly focusing on toning up.
  • I am looking for friends to support my new healthier life.
  • I Would love to join you! I've been on a weight loss for a while and I'm alway looking for anyone else who is serious! My diary is open to friends so yeah :) and I try to be as encouraging and motivational as I can :)
  • Would you add me as a friend too? I am new to this and not sure what I am doing, but with friends:glasses: it would be more fun, thanks.
  • My diary is public view for my friends, and I log everyday & check in on pals everyday as well.
    I do slip sometimes and binge every now and then. I am working on it. This is not my first time on mfp either, but I am committed to this. I will be active & supportive of you if anyone chooses to add me! <3
  • tigerlily886
    tigerlily886 Posts: 74 Member
    I have an open food diary for friends and try to log in daily. I'm looking for some friends as well.
  • BokBagok
    BokBagok Posts: 345
    I'm on and post very frequently, and my diary is open. In my month here, I've turned into a major diary stalker. Feel free to add me too.
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Here I am, on a 56 day streak right now and it's no where near ending! Add me if you need someone who's active!
  • I'm in!
  • Here I am, on a 56 day streak right now and it's no where near ending! Add me if you need someone who's active!

56 days is awesome! Added :D
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    This isn't my first time using MFP but I feel like I am actually sticking with it this time around. I have some really awesome support from some MFP members and I would like to see if there are any more who would like to join me on my journey to a healthier lifestyle.

In my Little Rascals Buckwheat voice : Here I Is!! LOL!
  • This isn't my first time using MFP but I feel like I am actually sticking with it this time around. I have some really awesome support from some MFP members and I would like to see if there are any more who would like to join me on my journey to a healthier lifestyle.

Ahaha Added :D
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    This isn't my first time using MFP but I feel like I am actually sticking with it this time around. I have some really awesome support from some MFP members and I would like to see if there are any more who would like to join me on my journey to a healthier lifestyle.

THAT'S RAC...

...IS...

...uh...

...hmph.
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Here everyday... with open dairy. Will send request.
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    My diary is open to friends, and I log every day. Feel free to add me!
  • briannw
    briannw Posts: 73 Member
    Feel free to add
  • Everybody's added!