Less Than Him

Options

Replies

• LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I saw 204 on the scale this morning. But I have wild swings in weight, so I'm going to wait to see if that is truely my new weight.
  • HeaterM
    HeaterM Posts: 275
    Options
    Hey everyone how have you been sorry i havent been aound :( I'm going to start getting on again! Keep me updated guys
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    so this weekend I played in my first rugby game in 8 years! I totally felt so good but I was exhausted. I gotta work on getting in better rugby shape for sure. I just need to fine tune my workouts and I will be set.

Overall I had a great labor day weekend, no over eating really (other than my friends wedding). Speaking of which, it felt fabulous to wear a dress that started as a size 24 (wedding dress sizes) that was tailored to prolly a 20! (pic up on my profile!)

How was everyone else's weekend?
  • HeaterM
    Options
    Mine was pretty good :) i wish there was a way we could stay more connected but idk was thinking facebook and stuff but not everyone has that
  • WolfyKitty
    Options
    Has been different getting used to not walking much due to medical junk going on. Having your daughter push ya in a wheelchair, with her saying"I feel like i am Kidnapping you!" is different, lol. Been trying to get the lil walking in that i can each day. After about a half hour my legs are shot for the rest of the day. Not used to that lol. Been trying to eat somewhat healthy since i exercise less atm. But just wait.. gonna make a heck of a comeback when the surgery done and i will be hell on legs again! lol...
  • HeaterM
    Options
    Has been different getting used to not walking much due to medical junk going on. Having your daughter push ya in a wheelchair, with her saying"I feel like i am Kidnapping you!" is different, lol. Been trying to get the lil walking in that i can each day. After about a half hour my legs are shot for the rest of the day. Not used to that lol. Been trying to eat somewhat healthy since i exercise less atm. But just wait.. gonna make a heck of a comeback when the surgery done and i will be hell on legs again! lol...
    lol I'll be here for ya!!
  • hkystar
    Options
    Everyone ready for weigh in tomorrow?
  • HeaterM
    Options
    not really lol but im workin on it at least :D I feel odd because in my fitness class i smile the whole time lmao
  • LainMac
    Options
    OMG

Haven't weight that little for well over 16 years.

A bit freaky really.

Wow, I just might make my goal of being well under 200 fully clothed after a meal but the end of October.

I think I'll ask hubby to jump on the scale so I can see what the current difference is.
  • hkystar
    Options
    thats awesome lain!

Here is mine for the week!
    SW 215.2 (from beginning of thread)
    CW 206.5 (last week 208.4)

I gave away 1.9 pounds this week (lost implies they are missing and i dont really want to find them again). Current Mini goal has been moved by 1 pound (7 weeks to halloween so goal is to give away 7 more pounds).
  • corena
    corena Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Lost 1.5 this week. I know I will eventually make it one step at a time!!
  • LainMac
    Options
    Good on you Corena and Hkystar~! Yay us!

I had hubby jump on the scale. He told me his number. I said "Oh, so I have to lose about 20 to be "less" than you."

Hubby replies "No, no, you're wrong. We are actually like only 17 pounds apart."

Several minutes later, hubby says "Oh well, I do want to be two or three pounds less than I weigh now by Holloween."

*sigh* Men!
  • rlouise247
    rlouise247 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I weighed in today at 223.4, a loss of 1.6lbs!!...hoping to stay on a losing trend so that I can make 208 by Halloween! Congrats to all who are still hanging in there and plugging away. Have a good weekend and a great week!!
  • HeaterM
    Options
    how do you ladies do it, i guess i just dont have enough motivation causei only go up it drives me nuts and honestly scares me :embarassed: so any advice, certain exercises let me know??
  • LainMac
    Options
    I don't do much in the way of exercise (yet anyway).

I'm still working on portion control. And I am pretty honest about what I eat even when it is "bad."

I do seem to have a longer list of foods than many diaries that I have seen. On my good days, I'm eating a lot of whole foods that I've cooked myelf. I usually get 25 grams of fiber a day no problem and really try to stay under the 2500mg of sodium a day.
  • hkystar
    Options
    I eat A LOT compared to other people just smaller quantities of all the parts. I workout 6 days a week (3 days strength, 2 days rugby practice, and a few cardio runs built in). Losing weight hasnt been easy for me by any means. I have worked hard to get to where I am and I just keep waking up every morning and telling myself I can keep doing it.

Some days I have no desire but I still do the program anyways.

My best advice is drink LOTS of water. 10-15 cups a day. It helps curb hunger, it helps fill you up, it just makes me feel better all around. Plus if i am drinking that much water I am not drinking anything else.
  • HeaterM
    Options
    I've noticed i basically dont hardly ever drink water anymore which is very bad on my part. and I have a fitness class 5 days a week so im hoping that'll help but its only a 30 min class but better than nothing i guess
  • hkystar
    Options
    Drinking water makes a huge difference in my day and my food intake. Yesterday is a great example. I didnt drink like any water and I ended up eating way more than I should. But during the week I stay right on track with the water hydration!
  • miss_amy
    Options
    hey ladies!

sorry i've been such a bum! my vacation over a long labor day weekend really screwed me up exercise wise & i haven't worked out in over a week. :blushing: oops! gettin back on the horse today after work though! i've been doing good with my calorie intake, so my weight has been about the same since before my vacation. i know working out will help kick the weight off, so i'm excited to start up again and start seeing some results again. :)

hope everyone is doing good! keep it up, gals!
  • HeaterM
    Options
    yeah i've been carrying a water bottle now so after fitness class i'll basically chug it haha