This Yogurt Tastes Like Icing

If you haven't tried Dannon Light & Fit Toasted Coconut Vanilla Greek yogurt....good because that just leaves more for me at the grocery store.

It was good enough for me to post about it. It seriously tastes like cake icing.

80 calories...and 12g of protein....0 fat.

I'm no Dannon spokesperson....but go out and try this stuff.

Replies

• DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Thanks for the tip! I tried Greek Yogurt twice and didn't enjoy it either time. There seems to be SO much more Greek in the stores now, but it was so YUCK!
    Maybe this time I'll like it.
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Will be checking the market on the way home from work today...tho' it's a small market in the middle of nowhere so I won't keep my fingers crossed. :ohwell: Sounds too yummy!
  • sandraallangrimes
    sandraallangrimes Posts: 23 Member
    Looking forward to trying it also.:smile:
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    What a coincidence! My yogurt tastes like ranch dip right now...
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Sounds delicious! Can't get real greek yoghurt here anymore :( only greek style
  • shauna9127
    shauna9127 Posts: 13 Member
    my favorite!!
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member

Dannon light and fit isn't real greek yoghurt either. :ohwell:
  • _db_
    _db_ Posts: 179 Member
    That sounds tasty!

Another one that is way too good to be healthy is Atlanta Fresh Vanilla 2% Greek Yogurt. I'm not sure if it'll be available outside the southeast, but my local Whole Foods has it. It really is like icing...or maybe more like silky smooth creme brulee filling. Add some fresh berries and get ready for a mouthgasm.
  • hwoeltjen
    hwoeltjen Posts: 199 Member
    Let me just note that it does contain 10g of sugar....so that may be a little much for the macros. Just wanted to add that before you went out and got a surprise.
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    I don't care what nationality it is, I love that ****. Though I buy the Costco pack and it doesn't have coconut. But I don't like icing anyway so maybe I should stick to the Costco flavors. LOL
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Having grown up with "Greek" yoghurt, I cannot even begin to imaging the chemistry set experiment involved in making it taste like cake icing.

Thanks, but I'll pass on this.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    I'll have to try that.

Noosa strawberry rhubarb yogurt is my addiction. My husband and I share an 8 oz tub of it as "dessert" at least once a week. Their other varieties are yummy & creamy as well, but the strawberry rhubarb flavor seriously tastes like a delicious cheesecake...amazing.

(and yeah it's not nonfat, low sugar or all that low cal...but so good)
  • cmbancroft
    cmbancroft Posts: 8 Member
    Thanks for the tip, trying some for my evening snack!
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member

Dannon light and fit isn't real greek yoghurt either. :ohwell:
    Well, now i'm a bit less jealous :P still wish we could get greek here still.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    If you haven't tried Dannon Light & Fit Toasted Coconut Vanilla Greek yogurt....good because that just leaves more for me at the grocery store.

It was good enough for me to post about it. It seriously tastes like cake icing.

80 calories...and 12g of protein....0 fat.

I'm no Dannon spokesperson....but go out and try this stuff.

Being lactose intolerant, Dannon is the only yogurt I have found that I can eat.

I concur- the coconut Greek yogurt is like heaven.

Have you tried the key lime yet? Just as delicious.
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    I'm not a fan of coconut, but I have the same feelings about Dannon Light And Fit Greek Vanilla Yogurt. Love the stuff.

Last week, my store was out of it so I bought the Yoplait Vanilla Greek Yogurt. Nope. Never again. Cobani? No. Oikois? No. But the Dannon is wonderful.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    Cobani? No. Oikois? No.

I quite like Chobani and Oikos. Different strokes I guess!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Really?? I thought it tasted soapy. Not a fan. I'm a Chobani purist now.
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Thanks! I love Greek Yogurt and also love ALL THINGS COCONUT! Seems a match made in heaven. Guess there is going to be some competition for the supply at the grocery store for you ;)
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Mix in chocolate pb2 and it will be like a mounds candy bar