Going to a Wedding in 30 Days! Help!

Options
So my boyfriend tells me today that he wants me to go to a wedding with him the last weekend in September! I am a wedding junky so of course I was thrilled, now I am dreading it because I want a cute,sexy dress and to look great in pictures! This is going to be the first time I meet alot of his friends!

Pleaseeee help! What do you think is the best way to lose some weight and inches in 30 days??

I've been staying on top of my calories and working out! I already feel like I have seen good results in just a few short weeks on the site- but I think I need an extra push!

Replies

• kimmtaylor1
    kimmtaylor1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just finished a 10 day total body cleanse. You could try one for yourself and see is that helps. I lost a total of 5 lbs by doing it.
  • countrygirlsoul
    Options
    Give Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred a try! It works awesome and if you really stick to it the pounds and inches come off quite quickly as well as you get great muscle tone.
  • JessikaJ
    JessikaJ Posts: 43
    Options
    Try Jillians 30 day shred!
  • spikess
    spikess Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i'd agree with the shred. when i did it i only lost 7lbs which was a bit disapointing, but! i did lose a total of 12 inches, mainly from my hips/waist & chest.
  • sarah6207
    Options
    ZUMBA!