Nike Fuelband SE users?

Options
Hey all! For my birthday, my hubby got me the new Nike Fuelband. Its a bit confusing as the milage/calories are all REALLY off. But would like to hear from Fuelband users on:

1) Was it worth it?
2) Do you use it faithfully
3) Do you love your fuelband? Why?

I kept the box....as I'm just not 100% on board. I wanted something that would count my calories, but this thing seems to just count arm motions so if I go to the gym and lift it shows little change but if I walk really fast, it shows I've met or exceeded the daily goal. Someone please explain!! I've been on the Nike support page, and just dont get it. Would love to hear from of you guys out there that are using or have used the fuel band

Replies

• LanceSLC
    LanceSLC Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been using the Nike Fuelband SE for two months and really enjoy it. One if its features I like that some of its competition do not have is Time. Yes, it is my watch. I now wear the band on my wrist and stopped wearing my watch.

One comment about your concern about the calorie count: None of the bands can accurately measure calorie burn when they sit on your wrist because all they can record is the arm motion. Regardless of what they may tell you, think about it--all they are connected to is your arm and its movement. I just wanted to mention this because this is not a flaw in the NFBSE.

Good luck!