Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Exercise

2»

Replies

• you doing grea as far as weight loset!!for me I love to workout-but I get bored and know its time to change my workout-start by taking a walk-and try different thing till you find what you like-just say to your self today I am going to do it-
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Thanks everybody for your idea's and encouragement. Your all right, just do it. Thanks again

You need an accountability partner. I was as lazy as they come until I found someone to give me the push I needed. I actually have two, one of them being my 12 year old daughter. She is always eager to workout with me. So when I am not johnny on the spot with it, she is right there in my face, urging me to get up and get going! I credit her with the majority of my motivation. Now it's like I'm on auto pilot. Once I got started and remained consistent, there was no turning back! It'll hook you like a drug!