Cyber Monday sale on QUEST bars

Options

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    That's a great price but I have found that sugar alcohol that is in the quest bar hinders weight loss. Just be careful!

*glances down at ticker*

*Considers the many many quest bars eaten*

K
  • pittbullgirl
    pittbullgirl Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You are an actual angel descended from heaven to bring us this message. May all your gains be lean, and your bacon never burnt.

KIK!, Best response EVA!
  • Sbkopp33
    Sbkopp33 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Can't thank you enough!
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Great, I just bought 3 boxes yesterday.
  • kerbyd13
    kerbyd13 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Ive never tried these before... so don't kill me just yet, but are they really that good and worth it?
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    I just tried double chocolate chips and white raspberry... people have to be crazy... Cookie Dough is still king.
  • badgerdh
    badgerdh Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Just made an order. Trying the noodles too. Thanks for the heads-up
  • Achrya
    Options

Burn
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    That's a great price but I have found that sugar alcohol that is in the quest bar hinders weight loss. Just be careful!

Woops, I eat one a day. I better update my ticker and put those 86lbs back. Thanks for the heads-up!

OP - thanks! Chocolate brownie quest bars in my belleh....
  • droxeene
    droxeene Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Cool, thanks for the heads up! Just ordered some.
    I also am not a fan of the peanut butter cups. Very dry & flaky-yuck!
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options

Burn
    I bought 2 boxes the other day.. from GNC :( The sales rep finally said something "not completely stupid." He was telling a highschooler not to take test boosters "because it's not safe for him yet." I don't trust GNC sales associates for anything other than ringing up my order.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    God damnit. I ordered some elsewhere for a less awesome price.
  • Achrya
    Options

Burn
    I bought 2 boxes the other day.. from GNC :( The sales rep finally said something "not completely stupid." He was telling a highschooler not to take test boosters "because it's not safe for him yet." I don't trust GNC sales associates for anything other than ringing up my order.

I'm inclined to agree. Last time I was there the guy asked if I wanted to try their lean meal replacement powder (instead of the protein powder I buy) so I don't get 'beefed up like a dude'.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I've never tried these, but I'm a sucker for a good deal. Can anyone chime in on taste? Is there any artificial sweetener after taste? I was thinking about the white chocolate raspberry and the cookie dough flavors. TIA!
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options

Burn
    Yeah, bought mine at GNC. Fortunately they will refund when I bring them back to the store.
    -Pizza The Unburned.
  • chilicoco
    chilicoco Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Just ordered some.
  • Achrya
    Options
    I've never tried these, but I'm a sucker for a good deal. Can anyone chime in on taste? Is there any artificial sweetener after taste? I was thinking about the white chocolate raspberry and the cookie dough flavors. TIA!

I really like them, no weird after taste IMHO. WCR and CCCD are the most superior of flavors. Chocolate peanut butter is decent, cinnamon roll is okay, and the rest all make me sadfaced, especially the double chocolate. Such a let down.
  • xSTx
    xSTx Posts: 56 Member
    Options

They sure haven't hindered my loss, if anything they allow for a clean cheat and help me hit my macros.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

Sure you're not just one of those people who bloats from sugar alcohols...? Or just eating 100 Quest Bars a day (good god, the fiber alone would kill you).

Just bought four boxes. I am now poor. Gimme dat Double Chocolate Chunk.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options

I really like them, no weird after taste IMHO. WCR and CCCD are the most superior of flavors. Chocolate peanut butter is decent, cinnamon roll is okay, and the rest all make me sadfaced, especially the double chocolate. Such a let down.

Thanks :) I'm going to pick up singles of those two flavors at the supermarket tonight before ordering the boxes.