Need support group/friends to do Insanity

Options
Today i m on day 2 of insanity and really would love friends to move forward. I literally was gasping for air and crying as I couldn't keep up. I would love all the help to stick with this.

Replies

• ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    I've done month 1 of Insanity in the past and plan on starting again in the new year. The important thing is following at your own pace in order to avoid injury! You'll have good days and bad days but if you stick with it I know you'll lose inches! Good luck. :)
  • slimtoneneetz
    slimtoneneetz Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    thank u.. sometimes i keep forgetting i have to be at my pace seeing the other trainers on screen..
  • FunSizedK
    FunSizedK Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I just finished the first week!!!
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    i am starting recovery week today and also made a group we can definitely benefit from more members your welcome to join i finished the first month and really help posting on the group i used it as a motivation technique and also added people as friends when i saw they did their workout i would say that can be u n i would get up and do it on my lazy days

group link :

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/17453-insanity-all-the-way
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    Options
    I'm late to this thread, but was searching for Insanity info as I'm going to be starting up with it soon. How did it go for you?