Still have 150+ pounds to lose -- need NEW friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• cmfruin2012
    cmfruin2012 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You people are amazing!!! :)
  • ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much exactly where you are, anyone is welcome to add me!
  • PennyLane379
    PennyLane379 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I've been a member of MFP for quite some time, but have never been successful in tracking everything daily due to not having anyone to hold me accountable. I don't have as much weight to lose, but it is still very difficult for me. I've never had a very healthy relationship with food, or with my own body image, and would appreciate some friends to help me along - and I'd love to help encourage you as well!!

If anyone would like to add me I'd appreciate it! I'd love to swap recipes, tips, and some encouragement. I'd also like to finally reach my goal, as I've never been successful with that since I first started worrying about my weight around 15 years ago.

Best wishes to everyone! :)
  • spaceyplum
    spaceyplum Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    First off, you have done an amazing job so far and you're looking fab! I only had 22lbs to lose when I started in March and I'm still not quite there yet so I'm quite impressed at what you've managed so far. I'm totally with you on doing this the natural way and I've also been sure to do it in a realistic way this time out as well, the word diet just never works for me and makes me want to eat everything I'm not supposed to. Feel free to add me if you'd like, I try my best to encourage others as they have encouraged me... Good luck!
  • denniskillz
    denniskillz Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • loconnor466
    loconnor466 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    As everyone else has said, take pride in what you have accomplished so far! Amazing! But I can understand your frustration at times. I am just starting on this journey myself with at least 100 pounds to lose. I have a few friends on here that are fun to see their encouragement and share with them. Feel free to add me too!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss so far! You Truly HAVE done well!!!!! Step back and realize that in the last year you have Lost 62 pounds!!! YES!!!!!! Then look forward again to today and tomorrow.... not the 150 that seems so far away. It WILL come!

I'm close to goal except for my eating habits and toning, so really, I still struggle too.

Feel free to friend me if you'd like
  • seugin
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I just joined at the end of October and have started my weight loss journey. I have over 125 lbs to go, so I will be here for the long haul.