First Day

Options
Just decided to start doing this. For real this time! I keep trying different things and giving up. This website seems very easy to follow and straightforward. I have to do this! I could use all the encouragement I can get, so hype me up haha!

Replies

• billybed
    billybed Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Just survive this first week, it is the toughest and then things will get easier I promise!!
  • NadiaStropich
    Options
    Hi KristenAnn,
    I just started also, four days ago...Wanta partner up for encouragement? I could use it too!
  • JUSTFORME2010
    JUSTFORME2010 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    YEAH HAPPY FIRST DAY. JUST LOOK AT IT DAY BY DAY. ONE IS GONE THE NEXT ONE STARTS. YOU WILL DO TERRIFIC.

GOOD LUCK
    DEBBIE
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit. You sound very determined, and that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Try and enjoy the ride! It makes it a lot easier. :glasses:
  • ss0819
    ss0819 Posts: 1
    Options
    My Birthday was yesterday so now im thinking " your getting older and its time for a change".. Sooo here I am, My very first day!! sooo excited to start this journey,,,, ready to drop the pounds and get healthier..Wish me luck!! MY KIDS ARE MY M-O-T-I-V-A-T-I-O-N!!!!!! Lets do it..Workn my hardest to Stick To IT!! yaaaay!!!:happy: