Starting a Weight Loss Group

Options
Hi everyone! I am 19 years old, almost 20 (in a few days!!) and I would like to lose around 40 pounds by summer- if not by next fall. And then I'll slowly lose from there.
I lost 80 pounds at one point and gained 40 of those pounds back my freshman year of college, I am in my sophomore year right now.

I would love if anyone added me with similar goals. I promise to be motivating and a good support system. I am on everyday, almost, unless I get super busy. Please add me or add a comment and I'll add you :)

As for the group, we can make commitments and small weight loss goals to achieve what we want. Weekly we can weight in and record our measurements. If you would like to start one, you can post on here and/or email me and add me. I'm open to any suggestions as well :)
Happysquats and I have started the group.

Replies

• PennyLane379
    PennyLane379 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Looks like we're both December babies!! My 24th is coming up in a couple of weeks, and boy is it making me want to hit the ground running more than ever, haha. I think a mini-competition sounds fun, and would definitely be motivating! Let's face it, I'm going to have a hard time turning down birthday cake, so I'd better get my act together before then.