Hard Decisions

Options
So I am planning the rest of my food for the day and find that I have some calories left. The question I am (seriously!) asking myself is "should I have veggies with dinner or a double scotch while making it?"

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    So I am planning the rest of my food for the day and find that I have some calories left. The question I am (seriously!) asking myself is "should I have veggies with dinner or a double scotch while making it?"

This is not a hard decision. The answer is clear.

c7c808044fa4a167_tumblr_m561u7OsqF1qcb58yo1_500.gif
  • punkyjones
    punkyjones Posts: 70 Member
    Options

Yes, this.
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options

Yes, this.

I agree as well
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    give them to me!
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    I'd say the choice is between the snacks and the shots. Not the standard elements of your meals. But hey, fake dilemma so how about just drinking the fifth and calling it a night.