new here!

Options
Excited about this site...very easy to use and I feel like finally the right way to lose weight....not all the crazy stuff I have been doing over the years! Food has always been an issue with me even when most of my life Ive been thin....I have 60lbs to lose and probably gained that because I was refusing to do all the crazy diets i had been doing....I never knew how much I was eating in calories!!!! I would love to have a weight loss buddy!!! So contact me if your interested in cheering each other on!!

Replies

• reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    i could use some buddies on here!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit. You sound very determined, and that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • melaniesue
    Options
    Hi reesepieces...(love those LOL)
    friend me on find members!!
  • Serowland
    Serowland Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can friend me if you would like. I'm fairly new as well, just a few weeks. Still trying to get a grip on my eating and exercise. I need pushes for exercise as that is my best way to lose. Eating I'm not horrible, room for improvement but not horrible!

Sandra
  • melaniesue
    Options
    thanks Chandra....I will!
  • melaniesue
    Options
    thanks sandra.....I will friend you!