No More Excuses!!!

Options
I have been out of shape and over weight for too long. I stopped smoking one year ago this month and gained even more! I do not have any more excuses. I need to set a better example for my daughter and hopefully be a much happier guy!

It is TIME!

Replies

• lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Yaaaa . . . good for you . . . sometimes it takes us getting completely fed up to get, and maintain, the motivation to make this change. Be faithful logging every morsel on MFP and you will see results!

I quit smoking this month also . . . but 14 years ago now . . . and that is when I started to slowly pack on the pounds as well. Guess it took me quite a bit more time to get to my "fed up" though!

Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me as a friend if you are looking for some extra support (or the figurative kick in the butt on occassion as those are sometimes needed as well).
  • iDreamNEON
    iDreamNEON Posts: 112
    Options
    I Love The Title Of Your Thread. It's What I Say To Myself At The Gym To Push Me Through. Congratulations On Not Smoking. I Know It's Tough Because My Dad Was A Smoker And When He Quit He Was SOOOOO Grouchy. I'm Sure It'll Mean The World To Your Daughter If You Got In Shape. [Take It From A Daddy's Girl =)]