Heidi Ho from Canada!

Options
So hello! This is my first post, though I've been using the site for 2 months now. My fitness journey began June 1, with the goal of losing my extra padding that accumulated after having 3 kids. Though I'm a busy SAHM, I lived a sedentary lifestyle and, long story short, became a stress eater which tacked on more weight.

I was introduced to this site by a friend who is super fit and is now essentially my personal trainer. Before we met, I'd never worked out a day in my life. Now I'm sweating it out 5 days a week and counting calories on MFP, which has resulted in an 11 pound, 12.5 inch loss in just 2.5 months!!! I'm at my lowest weight in nearly 10 years and feel amazing!! This site is phenomenal and have sung its praises on Facebook to all my friends!!

I'm taking the plunge and starting my first round of P90X in September and am SOOOO STOKED. I would love to buddy up with anyone who wants encouragement, or if you're doing/done P90X I'd love your support too!! Cheers!

Replies

• lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow Canadian! Im addicted to this site I must admit. Although I can now eat without running to log in to see how it will impact my daily totals I still log in a number of times each day to make sure my friends are doing o.k. and to keep current on everyone's success and happenings!
    Having this community has made all of the difference, I certainly credit MFP with helping me keep on track.