Hello from Texas!

Options
Hello, I just found this website and I hope to get on the losing track. I have health issues that run in my family and I don't want to have to deal with those any time soon.

Replies

• zenzoes
    zenzoes Posts: 187
    Options
    welcome! This site is amazing. The tools, the support, the people and motivation. It'll change your life!
  • CHANGES4ME
    CHANGES4ME Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    :happy: hi 2 u 2 from grand prairie tx. stay true 2 yourself, tell yourself as u look in the mirror, i can do this.....
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Welcome from DFW area!
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I'm from Dallas! Welcome and good luck!!!!
  • rmwilliams0519
    Options
    Hello Cleveland Texas here. :flowerforyou:
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    Hello from Houston! :smile:
  • Amandasantiago
    Options
    hello no picture yet! but im new here from miami and i hope this works i really need to start eating healthier and loss weight
  • cbonuz
    cbonuz Posts: 63
    Options
    Hello from Victoria Texas! You are starting an amazing journey and we are all here to take it with you.........Good luck!!!!!!!!!!
  • caryn2010
    caryn2010 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hiya TexasRose. I'm a newbie here as well. I'm over in Massachusetts. Best of luck to ya.
  • angebean
    angebean Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and a great support network. I tried to view your profile to see what part of TX you are from and noticed that you hadn't filled in the questions about your inspirations, why you want to lose etc.....That is a great start to getting you motivated and will continue to keep you motivated as you go through this journey , so I highly recommend that you fill that info out while getting started..

Good luck and you can SO DO THIS!!