using this site from my cell phone/internet access

Options
Hello- just start yesterday- I've been a Weight Watchers forever- and had to recently cancel my etools with them. Love that I can track my calories here. Is weird switching to points to calories- but think its gonna work.

Replies

• rosef17
    rosef17 Posts: 89
    Options
    I just switched from WW too been there 4ever - I like this site much better plus they have the Android app which WW refuses to do. I think you will like it here! You can add me as a friend if you want
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit -- that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • ImThinkinThinNow
    Options
    :smile: Thanks for the welcome guys. I re-joined WW in 2007 with my wt at 305 lbs. At May 2009 my total loss was @ 103 lbs, putting me about 198. However, since May of last year I've gained back about 32 lbs. Trying to get a handle on it but not having much luck. Had to cancel WW to save some $$ and thought this might be the answer I'm looking for. So Far -So Good on the 2nd day :smile: