carbs from fresh fruit..ever to many?

Options
My carbs are always high because of all of the fresh fruit I eat....Should I have a limit?

Replies

• RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    My carbs are always high because of all of the fresh fruit I eat....Should I have a limit?
    It depends on what "high" means in this context, and difficult to judge without your diary being open. If your fruit intake is making it difficult to meet your protein and/or fat macros, is putting you over calories for the day on a consistent basis, or is causing you digestive issues, then it's possible that it's too high.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    If they are too high that it keeps you from getting protein and fat, then yes too many (the fat and protein on MFP default should be seen as minimums and carbs as a maximum) The only other time it will be an issue is if you are diabetic or pre-diabetic.
  • BenjaminMFP88
    BenjaminMFP88 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    It depends on what "high" means in this context, and difficult to judge without your diary being open. If your fruit intake is making it difficult to meet your protein and/or fat macros, is putting you over calories for the day on a consistent basis, or is causing you digestive issues, then it's possible that it's too high.

Well, I was going to comment until I read this post which sums up pretty much everything I was going to say :]
  • ShanStaR1908
    Options
    I eat a lot of fruit everyday and my carb levels are never too high unless I eat an actual carby meal as well as other food. A well balanced diet is important so fruit intake mustn't take over any other food groups.
  • sassified66
    sassified66 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your input!