Hello, My Name Is ...

Options
Hello everybody. My name is Michael. I had heart surgery last year to replace a bad valve. I have recovered from the surgery and have been cleared to work out with no restrictions. I have a gym membership, but I haven’t been taking advantage of it. I am looking for people to motivate me and hold me accountable as I try to get back to my high school weight. I think having a support group is the best way to achieve your goals. Let’s do this together!

Replies

• ReneeDawalga5100
    ReneeDawalga5100 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hi Michael. My name is Renee, like you I too had surgery last year (double mastectomy with reconstruction, actually 4 different surgeries) and have free access to a gym at work but I don't use it. I need someone that I can chat with and help motovate....
  • healthyplans
    healthyplans Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hello Michael. My name is Jean. I have a gym membership too, and I do go. I like to go atleast 4 times a week. I log daily and would love some friends that motivate me to do better.
  • 40andFindingFitness
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Shae. I use the free gym at work on the weekends and workout at home during the week. I would encourage anyone to take advantage of a free gym membership if they can and also to find a routine that you enjoy so you'll stick to it. Use the 'Search' option as well. I found lots of great information on this site by just searching around. Hope you all enjoy MFP!

Also, please feel free to add me if ya like. :0)

PS- Michael, congrats on your recovery and non-restricted clearance.