Are most of ur friends the same size as u?

kittyd7015
kittyd7015 Posts: 4,546 Member
or fatter or thinner? xxx

Replies

• i use to be the fat girl in the group but my friends seemed to gain weight as i lost it lol now they r 2-5 sizes fatter.....serves them right for making fun of my 1500 cal diet!
  • It varies.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Some of my friends are bigger than me, and some are smaller and some are similar.
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    More or less, yes.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Some of my friends are bigger than me, and some are smaller and some are similar.

This
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    To be honest...I haven't compared.

MjM4ODk2Mg
  • Most of my friends are smaller than me, but there is one or 2 I think that's bigger than me. That's it
  • beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member
    I don't have any friends...
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    I live in the matrix. everyone is the same size as each other.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member

This

Yup.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Sometimes
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Nope, I have friends of all shapes and sizes.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    I'm the d.u.f.f.(designated ugly fat friend) of my friends. Not saying that IM ugly, but I am uglier than most of them. Most my friends are gym freaks or naturally thin, so im the group fatty. Not for long though!
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    My skinny sisters friends are all fat, way fat (one of her best friends gets refered to as Big Fat K-T, even by herself, not mean, just how she's known). My family always jokes that my sister likes fat friends because it makes her look skinnier when they are all out together. We joke but she would take a bullet for any one of them.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    All my friends are fat, I was always the skinny one of my friend group even before I started my weight loss journey. Yes at almost 230 lbs and wearing a size 18/20, I was the skinny one. Now I'm like a super model in comparison. I don't even mention my weight loss when we hang out. One of my friends last time we spoke (month ago) told me she is praying for me, thinks I should stop, that I'm too skinny now, and its unhealthy. (Shes currently pushing 300 lbs) I just informed her, I'm not doing anything harmful to my body, just eating healthier and being active. I then changed the subject and brushed off her commits. Not worth a fight, I'm doing this for me, not my friends.
  • simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    Thats a great question.. Most of my friends are from my gym or my weight club from work..
    They are all fit people. Had a freind last night complain because she was at 24 percent body fat and i
    totally got what she was saying..
  • HannahInHawaii
    HannahInHawaii Posts: 173 Member
    What friends?
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    My friends come in all shapes, sizes and fitness levels. But yes, I'm probably the heaviest of all of them. Well, somebody has to be!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    We are as different as a box of chocolates and it's okay with me. I'm only concerned with how I look.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Honestly, most of them are pretty fit, which was a huge inspiration for me when I first got started here. They were all eating healthy, eating proper portions, exercising. I was like, "I want that." I got it.