Krispy Kreme Cheeseburger - I kid you not.

Options
I'm going to the Kentucky State Fair tomorrow. Pray that I don't buy one of these.

http://www.courier-journal.com/section/videonetwork?bctid=590091127001#/Latest+C-J/Krispy+Kreme+Cheeseburger/46203188001/45162394001/590091127001

Not sure if the link will work or not. I haven't included one in a post before. If not clickable, please cut and paste.

Replies

• princesspurple
    Options
    I would do it! I would eat that and run my *kitten* off the next am!
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    I'm going to the Kentucky State Fair tomorrow. Pray that I don't buy one of these.

http://www.courier-journal.com/section/videonetwork?bctid=590091127001#/Latest+C-J/Krispy+Kreme+Cheeseburger/46203188001/45162394001/590091127001

Not sure if the link will work or not. I haven't included one in a post before. If not clickable, please cut and paste.

I plan on going to the Fair too this weekend but uh that sounds nasty!! LOL We are going on my free day =)
  • jamesrreed
    jamesrreed Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I confess. I would try one too. I love cheeseburgers and I especially love Krispy Kremes. Not sure about them paired up though but I would certainly try it at least once.

Way too close to my goal to chow one tomorrow (I think).
  • Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't eat one but I bet it doesn't taste bad. I'm going to the fair on Sunday and I'm saving my calories for some Funnel Cake.
  • janjenva
    Options
    I don't know! I like my donuts to much to ruin them with a hamburger! I would rather just eat a few more donuts.

If you are gonna try it, share it will someone. Then, you only have half the guilt and half the stomach ache!

Good luck and have fun at the fair.
  • Cina04
    Options
    okay seen the video..I may have to try it just to say I had a krispy creme cheeseburger BUT only if my husband want to split it...Shoot he'll probably get it and I'll have a bite LOL

Looking at all that other food...so glad we are going on my free day!!! LOL
  • Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    lol... I saw Paula Deen make that once and I was horrified. I would save my abundance of calories for the deep fried twinkie at the fair. (and the speedway fair, here in Charlotte, actually has deep fried Snickers and Twix bars... never had the cojones for those... even at my biggest... :laugh: )
  • cullensbrunette
    Options

Its gross but thats just my opinion.. They sell them at a baseball field where the Gateway Grizzlies play here where I live.
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    OMG that looked good. Good that is, until they showed the guys eating them. That grossed me out. LOL
  • ren315
    ren315 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have to admit I have tried peanut butter on a hamburger and to my surprise it was good! I think that I would have to not eat all day, just so I could try one. I love it when the "hot" sign is on at Krispy Kreme even though I don't like myself when I drive right by it.
  • Cina04
    Options
    googled the calorie info

1,000 cals for the whole thing

500 cals w/o cheese and bacon lol

If I do try it w/ my husband, it'll be a once in a life time thing LMAO

Also Luckily I have two Insanity DVDs to do before we go on Sunday Morning...So I should have about 2,200 cals for the day! LOL
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Everyone seems to say "once you get past the sweet, it's just like a regular cheeseburger". If you're not LOVING the sweet, why bother? Save a couple hundred calories and just get a normal burger!

Ostrich burgers with truffle butter, napa cabbage, and Gruyere cheese are exotic. These are just silly.
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    :yawn: its ok when we go tailgating i like to making deep fried oreos , deep fried honey buns , deep fried butter and twinkies morning cardiac omelletes with honey buns cut in two eggs with 2 to 3 times yolk bacon pork sausage cook it all in bacon grease when done stack on top of bottom bun add pancake syrup put top on add more icing tada !!! they love it and always come back and want more :tongue: face book me cardiactailgaters or www.cardiactailgaters.webs.com :drinker:

plus double dipped doughnuts mmmm , fried twix candy , fried chickin doughnuts and a hamburger deep fried

and almost forgot deep fried corn on the cob !!!!! :devil:
  • littlemamajamie
    littlemamajamie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    That's disgusting! I wouldn't even try it. Save your calories and get the burger and donuts separate.
  • dougsheldon
    Options
    If it were the last food left on the planet... I'd end up starving.
  • gabrielled
    gabrielled Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Never mind that. I want the curly fries. And the caramel corn that is as addictive as crack. And the cotton candy. ohhhhh cotton candy pure sugar with color sent from heaven!
  • ILUVHORSES
    Options
    I noticed you were posting goals about your weight loss, how do you do that? I cant figure it out!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    question what is the diff people get doughnuts all the time then like 2 hrs later a lunch hamburger with fries same thing just saves time :tongue:
  • vicidoesstuff
    vicidoesstuff Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Wow that's absolutely my worst nightmare. Not a fan of the Krispy Kreme doughnuts at all - farrrr too sweet. Bacon, disgusting. That cheese is so disgustingly processed. Beef burger... ugh gross. I don't understand why anyone would design that thing.
  • jamesrreed
    jamesrreed Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I bet there will be a line a mile long around that booth.

Will take pics and post here. Assuming my profile is the only place I can post pics, right?