Re-starting, again!

Options
I had my gallbladder removed a week before Christmas in 2012, and for the year following, I've failed to maintain any kind of healthy eating regime - not being scared to eat fatty foods anymore meant I ate back all that weight I'd previously lost! (I was down 22lbs at this point)

I'm now back to dieting -not calorie counting, I just like to use this site to log my meals so if one week I have a good week, I can go back and check after a bad week what it was I ate that week, and re-try!
I'm actually on the Juice Plus plan, incorporating shakes for the first 16 weeks with healthy meals, alot of things are to be cut out of my diet too...surprisingly easier than I thought after seeing all the wonderful fresh food adorning my counter tops after the first shop! And then continuing with clean eating thereafter!

I lost alot of friends on here during my year long bad eating, bad lifestyle binge, and am looking for friends to talk to, discuss tips, etc, etc.

I live in Scarborough, North Yorkshire, am 23, engaged with a 15 month old little boy, looking for friends new and old, any age and any distance! Any support is good support! :)

Replies

• jen14128
    jen14128 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey, I too am re-starting, again. I don't have an excuse, just bad eating habits and not enough exercise. Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Kill it.
  • samncam
    Options
    im right here with you too! restarting...again lol x im going to be aware over xmas but im ot going to be 100% i know that too many good stuffa round then but from xmas i will be 100% and supportign eachother will hopefully help that! x