Restart

Options
I'm determined to be back. I took a 7 month hiatus and gained everything back. Thanksgiving certainly didn't help. I'm a 30 and mother of a 2 year old. I've got a couple reasons for coming back. Most importantly my husband is more open to start trying for our second baby. I dont want to start my gain from this point. My brother is also getting married this summer and I want to look better for the pictures. If i would just exercise then I would have been fine, but everything else took priority. My schedule at work got filled and I've been struggling to keep up ever since. I dont have the luxury to exercise at work and keep up. So I'm back and its a race against time with no true end goal. Last time i lost 12 lb in about 4 1/2 months. Anyway, hi.

Replies

• lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I am back also. I started in March 2011 and from then until July 2012 I lost 85 lbs. Then I got divorced, met a new man, started eating out, etc. etc. and I have gained 30 lbs back. So back on it for me also.
  • heymirth
    heymirth Posts: 448
    Options
    I started again too.

I lost 18 and pleateaued in April and stopped logging and gained 5 back and want to get back before Christmas