Looking for Weight Loss Friends of Any Type!

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm a 21 year old girl from California and my weight loss goal is 46 lbs by December 2014. I have one more year left of college (12/14 is when I graduate), so I want to get to my ideal weight by then, and continue to maintain it as I start my career.

I'm looking for some friends to support each other in our goals throughout the process. Any age, type, gender, etc. would be welcome, I'm mostly looking for people who have long-term goals like me, though so we can stick together through the long haul!

:flowerforyou: Be my friend?

Replies

• Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose, but I am not worried about pounds right now. I want to be in a size 12 by June 14th 2014. I have failed in the past trying to lose pounds and this time, I want to just see my clothes get bigger! I am 33 from Ohio if you would like to add me!
  • maostrom
    maostrom Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    FR sent, I'm looking to lose around the same :)
  • cdall12
    cdall12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 24 from Toronto, Canada. My goal is to lose 70 pounds by the time I graduate law school in May, and I'm already down 12 pounds. Add me if you like :)
  • megwilz
    megwilz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I always set goals: like be this weight by this holiday etc. and I've been doing it for as long as I can remember- like since middle school and now I'm 19. I gained 10 pounds a year every year in highschool (which seems normal except I stopped growing in height in grade 8..) but then I weighed myself and realised I was an unhealthy weight! I'm 19 and down almost 30 lbs from my heaviest which was like two years ago in grade 12. I feel like I'm in control of my weight now but I want to keep losing!
    I'm going to add you! Hi :D
  • Freedomfromfat91
    Freedomfromfat91 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey Im from Ireland really wanting to loose 40-50lbs by graduation and starting to loose motivation so need some friends :D add me guys xx
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Ooh...I have 49 to go!! Although, I am hoping to get it off a little sooner than that...IF I can get my danged eating habits in check. You can feel free to add me. I'm 26...from Montana...
  • amcaron1981
    amcaron1981 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm definitely in for the long haul. I've played around with this site and others for some time...I was great in high school--not skinny, but healthy, but have steadily put on weight in the decade plus since (I'll be 32 on Sunday and am from Massachusetts). I'd like to lose about 100 lbs....my husband and I would like to have a baby soon, and I'm worried my weight will play a role in that happening. I'm sticking to it this time, so our dreams can come true!! Add me if you'd like!
  • wndrwmn86
    wndrwmn86 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and from Texas feel free to add me! I have already lost 29 pounds but still have 56 to go to get to my goal weight and am hoping to get there by by 28th birthday on June 1st.
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I'm in it for the long haul. FR sent.