co-worker venting thread

Options
Let it all out. I am sure I will have a story later

Replies

• BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I have a guy who sits in the cubicle across from me that crunches on almonds and ice cubes all day long. I don't have a problem with people eating at their desks but no one needs to HEAR you eating. I am going to be throwing my stapler at him one of these days.

That is all.
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    Mumbler...need I say more?
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options
    I have a guy who sits in the cubicle across from me that crunches on almonds and ice cubes all day long. I don't have a problem with people eating at their desks but no one needs to HEAR you eating. I am going to be throwing my stapler at him one of these days.

That is all.

Does he smack his lips also?
  • kenzietate
    kenzietate Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Singers. Yes more than one...all over the office. At the moment we are in a building with separate offices so you can really only hear which ever one is closest to you but soon we will be in cubicles and then we will hear them all.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

That is all.

b409ff2a0bb2ead40c4978397d567eae.png
    Liquid.. ^ (Read the bottle).
    Spray it on his side ;)

You're welcome.
  • BITEME_GRRR
    BITEME_GRRR Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    the freaking annoying latina who always has to ***** about something ARG
  • 40andFindingFitness
    Options
    There is a guy who chews bubble gum and blows bubbles all day. All I hear is "munch munch munch puff pop"... (repeat incessantly).
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    There are only 2 people employed by my company and I am one. So I'd say my complaint us usually being here alone (my boss travels a lot).

99% of the time, my boss is awesome, a perfect role model and always watched out for me. Sometimes she can be a princess though.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I am actually so lucky at my current job. I have trouble with my supervisor now and then, expecting me to be a mind reader. But for the most part everyone's so chill and not annoying at all. Everyone just minds their own business.

At most of my past jobs the biggest annoyance to me has been other women around my age (30s). I am not a woman hater or anything like that!!! But it seemed like all the women under 30 and over 50 were pretty cool, actually did their work, listened to music at low volume, etc...while the coworkers closer to my age just talked loudly all day about dieting and their children whilst eating Sonic food and complaining about work they never actually did.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I have an over weight co-worker who sits behind me... She gives weight loss tips and health advice to fellow over weight co-workers. While she is doing this, she is eating her McDonalds and drinking her third diet Pepsi by 1 pm.
    "Work out so you can eat whatever you want."
    or
    "I hate the smell of home made re-cooked food. I refuse to cook just for that reason."
    or
    "I had ice cream for lunch, I know it wasn't the healthiest, but it's not like I do it every day."

I can keep going....

Then she tells me I am getting too skinny :X
  • awtume9
    awtume9 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I am my only coworker..... and I annoy the *kitten* out of myself sometimes.
  • BlueBombers
    Options

That is all.

Does he smack his lips also?

No, lucky for him he doesn't :angry:
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options

That is all.

Spray it on his side ;)

You're welcome.

This stuff is sooo gross!!! my hubby bought it as a prank and it smelled in the car.. wasn't even opened eeeww
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I have an over weight co-worker who sits behind me... She gives weight loss tips and health advice to fellow over weight co-workers. While she is doing this, she is eating her McDonalds and drinking her third diet Pepsi by 1 pm.
    or
    "I hate the smell of home made re-cooked food. I refuse to cook just for that reason."
    or
    "I had ice cream for lunch, I know it wasn't the healthiest, but it's not like I do it every day."

I can keep going....

OH YES.

And I'm pretty sure that's 90% of women I have worked with, seriously. So freaking annoying!

I've actually been told that I would never lose weight eating carbs by a woman who ate three McDoubles, sans buns, for lunch.
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options
    or
    or

I can keep going....

I have multiple co-workers like that. I am so sorry. I have had guys (sloppy overweight) tell me I need to gain weight, but they literally ate a large pizza by themselves for lunch.
  • Sinisterly
    Options

That is all.

Spray it on his side ;)

You're welcome.

This stuff is sooo gross!!! my hubby bought it as a prank and it smelled in the car.. wasn't even opened eeeww
    Lol, exactly! Good luck to the coworker eating with that stench ehehehe.
  • benniesmother
    benniesmother Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    supppppppppppper smelly. like, mind boggling-ly smelly. to the point that he's been sent home before because of it. and lazy. nice combo! (puke in mouth)
  • BlueBombers
    Options

That is all.

Spray it on his side ;)

You're welcome.

I will have to check this out at home as I can't see the pic at the moment
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options

That is all.

Spray it on his side ;)

You're welcome.

Sounds like you will need gloves and a change of clothes before deploying
  • Sinisterly
    Options

That is all.

Spray it on his side ;)

You're welcome.

Sounds like you will need gloves and a change of clothes before deploying
    Yes, it even smells inside of the package that it comes in. Have to be vewy sneaky with that "toy", as amazon calls it on the site.