Any beginning Popsters?

Options
Today is my second day of the Blogilates beginner's workout calendar :) I'm just wondering if there are anymore people out there as well ^-^

Lily W.P

Replies

• shred_me_up
    shred_me_up Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    nice, i did blogilates for a while and its great! are you doing the challenge?
  • asbrassard91
    asbrassard91 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just started the 12 Week New Body Makeover program. I'm afraid I should have started with the Beginner Calendar because after two days of the NBM videos I am so sore!
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    A_Healthier_Me2013 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    i just started.

do you guys know the password for the meal plan?
  • happysquats
    Options
    i love blogilates! i think i'm going to start the beginner's calendar after i finish the 30DS.
  • chunkfunky
    chunkfunky Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am doin' the 12 week newbodymakeover plan too! I also add in some of my reps and HIIT training in. I'm really hoping the food will help me since I've tried so much.
  • kilayi
    kilayi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was just getting started on the beginner's calendar and I got sick, and have been since last week, so it's been a lot of rest for me, but I'm going to pick up where I left off when I can be active without falling into a gross and extremely painful coughing fit, haha

I'm planning on doing the 12 Week New Body Makeover starting January 1, and I just got my fit journal! I figured that if I spent $30 on the journal, I'd have that accountability to my wallet that I really need to kick myself into gear :) I'm planning on doing some beginning lifting and more cardio than just Cassey's videos as well.
  • vegamina
    Options
    its my second day too so looking forward to lose weight.i hope iget things rite
  • suzannej137
    suzannej137 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been a POPster for two months! Starting the NewBodyMakeover tomorrow morning. Message me if you want to be friends!
  • Heartonsleeve
    Heartonsleeve Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Any results with the 12 week meal plan? I plan on starting tomorrow & doing fitness blender workouts with Jillian 30 day shred
  • ztaitaifufu
    ztaitaifufu Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    i'm (re)starting too, just the workouts though.. i'm not trying to lose, just get stronger - plus i'm pretty happy with how i eat now :) her vids are so fun, excited to be doing them again. this is the first time i'm following the calendar though.