Creepy PMs support group

Options

Replies

• beardedwarriortx
    beardedwarriortx Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Maybe I could accept my creepy PM to myself if had something to compare it to? So I need creepy PMs or to see examples of your creepy PM> Maybe I didn't harass myself as bad as I thought.
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I should be relieved or ashamed that I have never received a creepy pm. ;) What am I missing here? Boobs, shameless selfie? I guess my converse don't do it for some aha. ;)
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Maybe I could accept my creepy PM to myself if had something to compare it to? So I need creepy PMs or to see examples of your creepy PM> Maybe I didn't harass myself as bad as I thought.

strong fishing brah
  • beardedwarriortx
    beardedwarriortx Posts: 238 Member
    Options

strong fishing brah

One can only try. Its a hard world. Who do I report myself to?
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    IN for support on sending better creepy PMs
    Oh, wait, what??
    :tongue:
  • iamanadult
    iamanadult Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I'm still getting PMs about being the most beautiful creature to ever walk the face of the earth. I feel like this is a curse, but I wont let them win, I won't hide behind angry cat or watermelon hat cat, or, you get the point.

hmm.. I don't see it?? what am I missing??

Edit* Hey it didn't Quote it!!

lol good one
  • iamanadult
    Options
    Oh, wait, what??

That's not what this group is about. If you can't be supportive of my cause you can just leave. No offense.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    Oh, wait, what??

That's not what this group is about. If you can't be supportive of my cause you can just leave. No offense.

I want to leave, but I'm not sure what the cause is about yet. Trying to figure it out so I can go. :cry:
  • ModernNerd
    ModernNerd Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Yeah I was fooled by the title of this this thread too. I was totally expecting it to be tips and pointers on sending creepy PMs. Very disappointed.

One guy had gone through my old posts and mentioned a good half dozen specific comments I'd made and that he enthusiastically agreed with everything I said. :indifferent:

Try that my friend, should get you going in the right direction
  • j6o4
    j6o4 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Yes vent about people who send you pms because they find you attractive... beautiful people have the worst problems :grumble:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    In to find out who hates creepy PMs so I can work on my creepy PM skills.

Howyewdoin?
  • iamanadult
    Options
    Oh, wait, what??

I want to leave, but I'm not sure what the cause is about yet. Trying to figure it out so I can go. :cry:

My cause is cause it offends me that's why cause.
  • IwearBatmanUndies
    Options
    Yeah I was fooled by the title of this this thread too. I was totally expecting it to be tips and pointers on sending creepy PMs. Very disappointed.

One guy had gone through my old posts and mentioned a good half dozen specific comments I'd made and that he enthusiastically agreed with everything I said. :indifferent:

Try that my friend, should get you going in the right direction

What? I was going out of my way to show you how much we have in common. How is that creepy?
  • iamanadult
    Options
    Yes vent about people who send you pms because they find you attractive... beautiful people have the worst problems :grumble:

Thank-you! Finally someone who gets it. You must have a beautiful friend or something going through something similar.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Oh, wait, what??

My cause is cause it offends me that's why cause.

Yes we get it, now pick me up.:love:
    I may need burped oh and check the winky.:flowerforyou:
    Thank Carlos
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I'd join, but I don't get any PMs from anyone, much less creepers... I guess I'm not creepable. WOOT WOOT!!!
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options
    I was hoping this would help me learn how to become a better creeper !!! :grumble:

It's easy just send random women requests to see their lady parts, or you can let them know what's "up", pretty simple really.

That doesn't work...um.. I mean, ahhhh, I gotta go....
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    OP is secretly mad that she isn't getting pm's and is fishing for some.....
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'd join, but I don't get any PMs from anyone, much less creepers... I guess I'm not creepable. WOOT WOOT!!!
    I'd do ya.....:)
  • TripleRadiance275
    TripleRadiance275 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    But the creepy ones are the most interesting....