In need some LCHF friends!! ????

Options
Hi. I'm a 24 year old pescatarian from South Wales and I've been here since January this year. I lost the majority of my weight on a high carb diet, but last week I decided that I wanted to try something different, as I was always hungry between meals and not long after a huge meal, so I decided to up my fat and lower carbs. I found this week I have so much more energy, I no longer have joint pain which I have suffered with for nearly as long as I've been here and overall I feel really good. Anyway, my diet now consists of vegetables, oils, full fat butter, cheese, yoghurt, fish and at the moment no bread, potatoes, pasta, or any other starch that you can think of. I have no one else on my friends list who eats like this and while I am not following any specific dietary plan at the moment, like the keto diet, I have been aiming to keep my carbs under 100g and around 60g. It would be great to have a few friends who I can get ideas from and vice versa and just to get a better understanding on this way of eating! If anyone is interested in befriending a young, welsh girl then feel free to send me a friend request! ????