Chocolaty snacks under 200 calories

Options
Just wanted to share some of my favorites with you;

- Cadbury flake ( 1 large 32 g ) : 170 calories.
- Chocolate Oatmeal ( 1/2 cup ) : 1/2 cup quick cooking oats + 200 ml non-fat milk + tbsp of natural unsweetened cocoa powder : 200 calories
- Hershey's Bliss, Dark Chocolate ( 6 pieces ) : 210 calories. The last one will be definitely worth the 10 extra calories.
- Mcvities Digestive, Milk Chocolate ( 2 biscuits ) : 170 Goes well with tea or coffee
- Nutella on bread ( 1 tbsp nutella + 1 slice of bread ) : 180 calories

Feel free to add yours!

Replies

• CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Unreal mini candy cars. The Snickers knock off one is my favorite. 100 calories.
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Skinny cow chocolate truffle ice cream bars - 100 cal/bar
    Dark chocolate almond milk - 100 cal/8 oz
    Weight watchers snickers ice cream bars - 100 cal/bar
  • margelizard
    margelizard Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    2 rice cakes with a 1/2 tbsp of nutella on each (180 cals)

30 semi-sweet choc chips, half an oz of peanuts and a smattering of coconut flakes (160 cals or so)
  • emAZn
    emAZn Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Swiss Miss sugar frree hot chocolate and coffee = 60 calories

Chocolate PB2, 2 tbls = 45 calories
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Hershey's Bliss...I could eat an enitre bag of those.
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Sugar Free Mousse Temptations by Jell-O is 60 calories.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    28 M&M's =100 calories yum yum :)
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    2 Squares of Lindt 90% Chocolate. 120 calories :heart:
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Chocolate flavored protein.
  • pavingnewpaths
    pavingnewpaths Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Meiji chocolate -- anything from that company. Literally. Anything at all.
  • wendalyse
    wendalyse Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Black bean brownies. Look up the recipe under "The Mad Chemist". They sound awful but they are delicious and you would never know that there are black beans in them. They are low in calories and high in fiber. The only thing bad about them is that you have to take the time to make them.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    A chocolat bar called Zero, they come in white, dark and milk chocolate. They are about 80 cal each.
  • thefewsteps
    thefewsteps Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    the most delicious things is plain nonfat greek yogurt with unsweetened dark cocoa. The cocoa is high in iron and the greek yogurt is full of helpful bacteria, protein, and calcium - plus low in carbs and no fat. I love making a pudding/sludge out of this with protein powder, nuts, molasses, cinnamon, any kind of granola or dry cereal, pretzels, fresh fruit, etc.
  • CptJinxx
    CptJinxx Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    the most delicious things is plain nonfat greek yogurt with unsweetened dark cocoa. The cocoa is high in iron and the greek yogurt is full of helpful bacteria, protein, and calcium - plus low in carbs and no fat. I love making a pudding/sludge out of this with protein powder, nuts, molasses, cinnamon, any kind of granola or dry cereal, pretzels, fresh fruit, etc.

This one sounds great, do you just add the cocoa powder to a cup of yogurt and stir?
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    usually hit the Fiber One bars - Brownie or PB or Coffee cake. = 90 Each
  • alywei37
    Options

This is great! I have been having trouble coming anywhere close to my iron requirements so it is a nice suprise i can reach it with the help of deliciously chocolately cocoa:)
  • thefewsteps
    Options
    yup. i do 1/2c yogurt and then like a tbsp hersheys unsweetened dark cocoa.
  • thefewsteps
    Options
    yup. 1 tbsp hersheys dark cocoa unsweetened is 10% dv. and then 1 tbsp blackstrap molasses is 20% dv for iron AND calcium.
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Special K chocolatey pretzel bar= 90 calories
    Skinny cow ice cream sandwiches (no sugar added)= 140 calories
    Melalueca Access chocolate PB krisp bars= 130 calories
    Bodybuilding.com homemade chocolate protein bars= 96 calories for 2
    Weight Watchers cookies and cream ice cream bar= 120 calories
  • CrossFitSandra
    Options
    Justin's Chocolate Almond Butter - 180 cals for 2Tbsp. I eat it right off the spoon or out of the squeeze packet.
    Silk dark chocolate almond milk - 100 cals for 1 cup. Even better than regular chocolate milk, imho