Hey Y'all

Options
kcb0308
kcb0308 Posts: 73 Member
I have struggled with weight issues for the last 10 years, and I've tried countless "fad diets" and never seem to get anywhere. My personality is typically all or nothing, so moderation is difficult for me to grasp. I have been working out, mixed cardio and strength training, and eating better for about 2 months. I have only been back on MFP for a few weeks. In the first month I lost 15lbs, but since I've been tracking my food and measuring everything down to the gram, I haven't seen any change on the scale, clothing fit, or body measurements. Would you all please take a look at my food diary and offer some encouragement or suggestions. I am trying to stay motivated, but it is hard with seeing no change in a month's time.

I am 26 years old, height is 5'8, and weight is 230lbs. My body fat % according to my digital scale is 32.9%.

Oh yeah, and before I committed to changing my lifestyle, I ate incredibly sporadic. Only thing consistent was that I'd drink 7-10 sodas a day, I know terrible. I'd often skip meals and then splurge with an insanely large dinner.

Please help!!!

Replies

• tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to help! Sounds like you got off to a great start but stalled out a little bit. How many calories are you eating every day? I started at 217 myself and had a little trouble getting the weight to come off at first, but eventually I got it figured out :)