What would you eat?

Options
sanderdejonge
sanderdejonge Posts: 415 Member
What would you eat if you were about to sleep and are 1000cal under your goal?

I'm way over my protein goal, so protein is OK (Goal is 133gr, total is 180).
I just ate a whole bowl of greek yoghurt with muesli and some peanut butter. But I'm still hungry!
FYI: I'm trying to gain muscle.

This sometimes happens..

Replies

• greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, always ice cream. Oh and more peanut butter on top doesn't hurt either.
  • sanderdejonge
    Options
    I don't have any ice cream!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS56qVEOXv0CJ3G2o9wC-VLDMynC0jAIE4gSrwae89Vxt3V79LEoQ
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Skippy peanut butter with Hershey's chocolate Kisses.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Pop tarts. Or peanut butter with honey on a spoon.

EDIT: Oh! Or melt butter in a little bowl, add icing sugar and some flour... it's like shortbread batter :blushing:
  • greeneyes0809
    Options
    Fail. You should always have an emergency stash of ice cream. It's a life rule.
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Cheese. A creamy havarti, or fresh mozzarella, or handful of any cheese I could grab in the immediate vicinity...
  • Newnameishardtofind
    Options
    Mint Chocolate Chip
  • michellekicks
    Options
    Cheese. A creamy havarti, or fresh mozzarella, or handful of any cheese I could grab in the immediate vicinity...

As much as I love cheese, I don't think I could get through 1000 calories of it unless paired with wine...
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Pop tarts.

I am eating Brown Sugar Cinnamon ones while posting, and I am actually over in calories today.

Wonder why? :)
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    A nice smoked sausage.
  • dcarr67
    dcarr67 Posts: 1,403
    Options
    A nice smoked sausage.

Now you are just teasing us....LOL

I go for ice cream, can never go wrong
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options

Well there is your first mistake... lol If my freezer ever has less than 6 half gallon tubs in there an alarm goes off and sends an email to my phone..... :drinker: Just kidding but man first stop tomorrow the freezer section at the grocery store... seriously..... :drinker: I could do some damage with some peanut butter and jelly with 1000 calories though.... PBJ's and some milk..... :drinker:
  • sanderdejonge
    Options

I know. I know.

I do have ice...cubes. Does that count?
  • michellekicks
    Options

:indifferent:

No.
  • greeneyes0809
    Options

I know. I know.

Sure, I'll let you keep your ice cube ice cream replacement and I'll be over here enjoying the real thing.
  • sanderdejonge
    Options

Well there is your first mistake... lol If my freezer ever has less than 6 half gallon tubs in there an alarm goes off and sends an email to my phone..... :drinker: Just kidding but man first stop tomorrow the freezer section at the grocery store... seriously..... :drinker: I could do some damage with some peanut butter and jelly with 1000 calories though.... PBJ's and some milk..... :drinker:

PBJ's, as in peanut butter jelly toasted sandwich? (I'm Dutch, not very familiar with these abbrev.)

Sir, you just gave me this brilliant idea. Ham&cheese toasted sandwich, with ketchup, no milk.
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    Indo-mie noodles, pizza, beer, toasted sandwich, chips and dip, cake etc
  • sanderdejonge
    Options

I know. I know.

Sure, I'll let you keep your ice cube ice cream replacement and I'll be over here enjoying the real thing.

I'll tell you, they taste fantastic. Wanna trade some of your ice cream thing for my ice cubes? I bet you're going to love them.
  • TheFangsKittie
    TheFangsKittie Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You can donate your 1000 calories to me...thats how far I went over today. Thank you :flowerforyou:

FYI - I did it with sweets. Studying and sweets. Lots of them... kept jumping in my mouth the little blighters.
  • adorable_aly
    adorable_aly Posts: 398 Member
    Options

I think we are soul mates :love: