Looking for other bariatric sleeve patients

Options
Hello! Just on here looking for others in the same boat as me...would love to be able to use this site to find other that have also had sleeve surgery! Please friend me if interested in being each other supports!! I look forward to hearing from you!

Replies

• tabaret
    tabaret Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Cassie, I had the sleeve done 10/16 of this year. Have lost 31 lbs so far. I'd love to be able to talk to someone in the same boat. Thanks! Terry
  • marygeeNY
    marygeeNY Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Check out obesityhelp . com --- you'll find lots of info and support there. Also - theworldaccordingtoeggface .com

Mary
  • crzyjess84
    crzyjess84 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I had the sleeve down on 12/4. Please friend me I'd love some more support on this journey!!
  • sydneyc21
    Options
    Hi my name is Teresa and I had the Sleeve done on 12/11/2013. I have lost just over 50 lbs starting the process to now after the surgery. I am having problems with what to eat since I can only eat about a half cup and get full fast and I am not getting enough protein or fiber in .. are you doing good so far ?
  • rebeccasams
    Options
    I'm hopefully having the sleeve done at the end of February. I have my psych appointment then back to the surgeon on 2/5 to schedule endoscopy and submit to insurance. I can't wait.
  • Chandrasuperstar
    Options
    I had the sleeve Jan 28, 2014. I'm down 30 lbs and find it difficult to get in even 700 calories a day. I'm mostly drinking protein shakes and eating a bite or two of chicken for lunch, and about a cup of food for dinner, which takes me about an hour to eat. I had a stall at week 2 post up, it lasted until the middle of week 4. I've lost 8 lbs in the past 10 days, so it's starting to pick up again. The first 4 weeks, all I wanted to do was watch the cooking channels and Man Vs. Food. For some odd reason, it gave me comfort. Would love to hear what everyone else is experiencing.