oopsie

Options
My first day doing this and I've already gone over my goal numbers, and I haven't had dinner yet.... Crap. :sad:

Replies

• epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    When I do that I hit the gym to make up some of the calories.
  • Jes62787
    Options
    I know how you feel. I have been hungry the past 3 nights when I go to bed. Hoping to train my stomach = P
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Time for a jog/swim/gym session!
  • hawkgurl
    hawkgurl Posts: 10
    Options
    Don't feel bad...I did the same thing and am still trying to get a hang of writing what goes in my mouth. I didn't think it was possibly that much, but once you sit down and account for it....WOW it sure adds up fast! Good luck!
  • Mandi3939
    Options
    It's your first day! Don't let that discourage you. I went way over (with just one meal) on my first day! It's more about you learning how to eat better and less junk. Consider it a learning experience and move on.

One thing that really helped me, was after I blew a whole days calories on 1 Wendy's meal, I realized how hungry I was just a while later. I realized that the junk I was eating wasn't even keeping me full. That was the BEST motivation I have had to stop eating fast food and eat healthier! Now I even see the money I'm saving - no more $7 "value" meals for me 2x a day!
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    Thanks guys. I do plan on going for a walk tonight, usually go from about 10-11pm. That should help.