tryingtoshed Posts: 135 Member
C'mon…. you know you want to ;)

Go for it!

Replies

• tryingtoshed
    Options
    this one's a gem:
    my roommate claimed I used more utilities than her so she was only going to pay 1/3 of the bill. HAHA.
    Oh yeah--- and no boys allowed at ALL in the apartment.

What the actual *kitten*?
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    this one's a gem:
    my roommate claimed I used more utilities than her so she was only going to pay 1/3 of the bill. HAHA.

I think you missed the "my" off the beginning of the topic. lool. just saying.
  • tryingtoshed
    Options
    this one's a gem:

no, I actually find crazy roommate stories to be funny, but I guess you are entitled to your opinion :)
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I am constantly annoyed by my housemate. I have to wash the dishes all the time, pick up after her, tidy her room just so I can get through the door, wash her clothes, loan her money, walk her dog, & listen to her complain for hours on end.

* She also happens to be my daughter :frown:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    this one's a gem:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tryingtoshed
    Options
    I am constantly annoyed by my housemate. I have to wash the dishes all the time, pick up after her, tidy her room just so I can get through the door, wash her clothes, loan her money, walk her dog, & listen to her complain for hours on end.

haha I love it!
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options

Go for it!

I had a really ****ty time with this pos roommate when I was going to college. I decided not to hit the dorms so I could have a drinking oasis for classmates. Well, ol' *kitten* would ***** and moan every time I had people over to crush some rum.

Until the night he was trashed and brought home a tranny, and I took some pictures. Offered to send said pictures to his bandmates and his parents. He stopped his moaning.
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options

:laugh: OMG!!! Sooooo funny!! I was going to reply, "They're just helping you to get ready for a husband." LOVE IT!!! :laugh:
  • aafoo
    aafoo Posts: 501 Member
    Options

Thats a cute story!
  • tryingtoshed
    Options

Go for it!

I had a really ****ty time with this pos roommate when I was going to college. I decided not to hit the dorms so I could have a drinking oasis for classmates. Well, ol' *kitten* would ***** and moan every time I had people over to crush some rum.

Until the night he was trashed and brought home a tranny, and I took some pictures. Offered to send said pictures to his bandmates and his parents. He stopped his moaning.

hahahaha pics or it didn't happen!
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I had a roommate in college that told me she saw a ghost in our dorm apartment. That didn't phase me, but when she later said the ghost told her it didn't like the bible in my bookshelf and that I needed to "get rid of it or else" I got a little freaked out. Not freaked out that I believed what she was saying, but the fact that SHE believed it so strongly. The girl was a total nutcase.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    32 year old male roommate- heavy smoker- alcoholic (functinoal but none the less)
    > doesn't clean
    > works night shift- stays up all day- then can't wake up- has 3 alarms going off simultenously aroudn 10 PM- sometimes he wakes up and forgets to turn them off- and they just keep going off untill I have to go upstairs.
    > leaves dishes in the sink for days
    .> if he drops something he won't pick it up
    > if it breaks he cleans up the bare minimum and walks away
    > he barely took care of his dying dog
    --- she was bleeding/pissing everywhere constantly
    --- used to wake me up at all hours (diabetic- and was constantly thirsty- and constantly needing to go out)
    > wouldn't clean up after her at all
    > wouilnd't vaccum
    > wouldn't clean the bath room
    > leaves stuff on the porch
    > no mowing grass
    > no raking the leaves
    > only does laundry ones a month- ties up the machine for two days straight-
    > would leave laundry in the washer to sit for a day or two
    > leaves his big huge pile of laundry down stairs- it's easily almost head high at this point
    > says he'll do something 'for the house' and then won't do it FOR DAYS
    > if he DOES mop- he'd leave cleaning supplies out
    > if he DID clean up after the dog- he'd leave wet urine soaked paper towels on the floor FOR DAYS
    > left stuff in walk ways

He is the most apathetic peson I've ever met- he's a passenger in his own life- he cant' be bothered to do anything- and he refuses to take responsibility for ANYTHING- anything that goes wrong in his life- is NEVER his fault.

He is broke right now because he got a DUI- and had to pay for a lawyer- his dad died- had to pay for the funeral- dog had all sorts of issues- and he had to pay for that- so he's crying about how he doesn't have any money- guess what *kitten*- you asked for most of this stuff by neglecting it in the first place.

Useless- I have so much hatred for him- I work 3-4 jobs- and I bust my *kitten*- and I take FULL responsibility for EVERYTHING in my life (or at least I try to).

useless- HATE HIM because he is so fcuking lazy.

Moving January 1 to my new place.

THANK FRICKING GOD.
  • mdivamuffin
    mdivamuffin Posts: 164 Member
    Options

Go for it!

Are you by any chance this guy? Not really funny at all what you did.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9280850/Rutgers-suicide-man-who-filmed-gay-room-mate-sentenced-to-30-days.html
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    My high school friend and I lived together for a couple of months while we went to college. She enjoyed selling my stuff to our landlady, then laughing at me for being pissed. Friend changed her tune when I "sold" her John Wayne wall hanging to the landlady.
  • tryingtoshed
    Options
    32 year old male roommate- heavy smoker- alcoholic (functinoal but none the less)
    > doesn't clean
    > works night shift- stays up all day- then can't wake up- has 3 alarms going off simultenously aroudn 10 PM- sometimes he wakes up and forgets to turn them off- and they just keep going off untill I have to go upstairs.
    > leaves dishes in the sink for days
    .> if he drops something he won't pick it up
    > if it breaks he cleans up the bare minimum and walks away
    > he barely took care of his dying dog
    --- she was bleeding/pissing everywhere constantly
    --- used to wake me up at all hours (diabetic- and was constantly thirsty- and constantly needing to go out)
    > wouldn't clean up after her at all
    > wouilnd't vaccum
    > wouldn't clean the bath room
    > leaves stuff on the porch
    > no mowing grass
    > no raking the leaves
    > only does laundry ones a month- ties up the machine for two days straight-
    > would leave laundry in the washer to sit for a day or two
    > leaves his big huge pile of laundry down stairs- it's easily almost head high at this point
    > says he'll do something 'for the house' and then won't do it FOR DAYS
    > if he DOES mop- he'd leave cleaning supplies out
    > if he DID clean up after the dog- he'd leave wet urine soaked paper towels on the floor FOR DAYS
    > left stuff in walk ways

He is the most apathetic peson I've ever met- he's a passenger in his own life- he cant' be bothered to do anything- and he refuses to take responsibility for ANYTHING- anything that goes wrong in his life- is NEVER his fault.

He is broke right now because he got a DUI- and had to pay for a lawyer- his dad died- had to pay for the funeral- dog had all sorts of issues- and he had to pay for that- so he's crying about how he doesn't have any money- guess what *kitten*- you asked for most of this stuff by neglecting it in the first place.

Useless- I have so much hatred for him- I work 3-4 jobs- and I bust my *kitten*- and I take FULL responsibility for EVERYTHING in my life (or at least I try to).

useless- HATE HIM because he is so fcuking lazy.

Moving January 1 to my new place.

THANK FRICKING GOD.

omg you poor thing