I didn't notice a change but my friends did lol face pic

Options
I showed my friend a photo book from my mother in laws wedding that happened over this past memorial Day. She couldn't c stop commenting on how much different I looked lol. When I really liked I could tell there were changes, but I honestly hadn't noticed. You only get a current face shot cuz I don't own a full length mirror, and my husband is asleep and can't take one lol. I am now minus 16lbs. Still a lot to go, but I am very proud of how far I have come in the past 6 weeks.
After
20131203_230407_zps7a838277.jpg

Before
20131203_230145-1_zps86b5db33.jpg

Replies

• ghiagirl893
    ghiagirl893 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell! Nice work!
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I can tell that you're working hard to lose weight. Good job!
  • craziwrld
    craziwrld Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Gloriosky, woman, you are doing great. You are actually better looking now than "all made up" for a wedding! Good going!
  • craziwrld
    craziwrld Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I honestly don't even recognize myself in the wedding picture. I don't look in the mirror a lot and don't own a full length mirror cuz I wasn't comfortable with myself. When I think of me, I see me as somewhere between pre pregnancy, which was 125 before my 2 kids, and 200. I never saw myself as being that big, and when I saw the pictures originally I would just avoid looking at myself. My husband said he doesn't get what I'm saying but hopefully you guys don't think I'm crazy lol
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - GREAT JOB!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!