My Personal Beachbody Challenge

Options
I own Turbo Jam, Turbo Fire, and Brazil Butt Lift. I like the workouts and incorporate all of them into the workout schedule that I made up on my own, but I've never completed the programs as laid out on the schedules provided by Beachbody.

In November, I decided that I was going to do the three programs in succession and according to the schedules that came with the workouts. I'm not going to add or subtract anything, with the exception of using TF's Stretch 10 after the Turbo Jam and BBL workouts, as I don't feel the cooldown sections of the other two programs are sufficient.

One of the reasons I'm doing this is because I wanted a break from putting together my own routine. It had gotten to the point where I was skipping workout days because I couldn't decide what I wanted to do. Another reason is that when I attempted to do each of these as scheduled, I saw good results (especially with Turbo Jam) despite not finishing and I want to see where I will end up if I do each program justice. And finally, I'm challenging myself to actually finish what I start. That's the main point of this.

So, I started Turbo Jam on 11/11 and have not missed a workout. I'm seeing physical changes (more definition, stomach starting to go down), which has increased my motivation. The Great Experiment is off to a good start so far. :)

Replies

• NoExcusesFitnessCoach
    Options
    Hi!

Just found this thread. I love your commitment to getting results! I've completed boty Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire and have had amazing results. I've also done ChaLEAN Extreme and am now doing P90X3.

How is your journey going? I'd love to hear about your progress!

Let me know if you have any questions about TJ or TF :)

Wendy