Diet soda addict

Options
2»

Replies

• Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I like to go w/ an extra strength 5 Hr Energy---Grape flavor of course.
  • thmgoodw
    Options
    I drink around 1.5 litres a day and I'm not dead yet

Amen. I consume at least that much. Still continuing on my path of 2-3 pounds of weight loss each and every week.
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    It is addictive for a reason, Makes the soda makers MONEY! Also all artificial sweeteners are extremely addictive. Just lost a friend in death who drank a six pack of the tall diet P. daily. Diagnosed with Type II Diabetes was a little too late really. He went downhill fast...I have a huge sweet tooth but I use Stevia, it is natural and comes from a bush in Brazil not chemicals in a factory...If you need sweet and believe me I do...Make your own tea and add Stevia for the sweet you need. You will get plenty of caffeine and be here a lot longer...Love your body and it will love you back.
    So you're stating that diet soda was the cause of his demise and/or caused the type ll diabetes?:noway:

Stevia is no different in "addiction" that diet soda. They both serve that same purpose...........satisfying a sweet tooth without the calories. And all the "chemicals" in diet soda are also part of regular foods (yes even natural ones) we consume daily.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

In for the explanation on this one!

I'm just impressed he said it so politely. I was all ready to make somewhat painful declarative statements, but I'm gonna hold back on them for now.

Oh, and I have a 2L a day habit. I've gone full months without having any, but it's actually sort of helped me in dieting. My only issue is now I have a superficial tolerance to caffeine.
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Ahhh fellow Diet. Coke addicts! Where have been all this time??

In regards to the OP, I drink Diet. Coke daily, sometimes a lot of it. I like to view it as we all have our vices and mine is just my Diet. Coke addiction. Don't worry, it won't kill you.