30 day Squat challenge?

Options

Replies

• RhiannonBaugh
    RhiannonBaugh Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I always start em, get to the middle then burn out and quit. This month I'm doing one and planning to stick with it, ^_^ Would love to hear from others who complete them fully and hear how their results were =)

Hopefully you'll get through it this time. And hopefully i'll get through it too! Good luck! :)
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I always start em, get to the middle then burn out and quit. This month I'm doing one and planning to stick with it, ^_^ Would love to hear from others who complete them fully and hear how their results were =)

Hopefully you'll get through it this time. And hopefully i'll get through it too! Good luck! :)

hell yeah we'll both get through it this time and we'll be shaking our toned buns this time next month :D
  • bfanny
    bfanny Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Thanks my flat butt needs this :) I'm starting today!
  • RhiannonBaugh
    Options

hell yeah we'll both get through it this time and we'll be shaking our toned buns this time next month :D

Damn straight we will :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • RhiannonBaugh
    Options
    Thanks my flat butt needs this :) I'm starting today!

Good luck! :bigsmile:
  • Minimaa
    Minimaa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ooh! Am going to do this. Just in time for Xmas.
  • Minimaa
    Minimaa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ok, maths is not my strong point! Will be finished in the new year!
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    5 days ago I started the 30 day squat challenge :smile: and oh my I can feel it! Was just wondering if anyone else has done it and how they found it? I'm dreading day 30! Haha. Did anyone get any really good results or doesn't think it's worth doing at all?

Thanks in advance for any replies, Have a great Day/night! :smile: x

I did it back in June adding 5 lb weights. I found that I lost a few lbs and INCHES in many places, so I felt like I had good results. I'm very tempted to try it again, but I'll probably wait until after the holiday season.

Good luck to you! You can do it!!!! :bigsmile:
  • RhiannonBaugh
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    5 days ago I started the 30 day squat challenge :smile: and oh my I can feel it! Was just wondering if anyone else has done it and how they found it? I'm dreading day 30! Haha. Did anyone get any really good results or doesn't think it's worth doing at all?

Thanks in advance for any replies, Have a great Day/night! :smile: x

I did it back in June adding 5 lb weights. I found that I lost a few lbs and INCHES in many places, so I felt like I had good results. I'm very tempted to try it again, but I'll probably wait until after the holiday season.

Good luck to you! You can do it!!!! :bigsmile:

Wow that's awesome :) Thanks for the reply :)
  • marinashakeel
    marinashakeel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    oh i am doing that too :) does this buns guns and abs includes pushups and leg lifts too? i am on day 5.. i skipped one day started a day later.. so yeah i will be finishing that challenge on january 2 instead in december.. i want to ask one question.. when you squat how long do you guys hold that position? like 5 sec 10 sec? or just keep going?
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I did it with some friends on mfp. I've lost 2 pants and dress sizes. I love the tone results I've seen
  • letzdothiz
    letzdothiz Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    i just tryed the pencil under the butt cheek thinkin huh that dosent make sense and it didnt fall lol!!! now i understand
  • letzdothiz
    Options
    i wana give it a try too. sounds very challenging though hmmmmm.. 250 huh?
  • Cambriac
    Cambriac Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I completed a 30 day Squat Challenge for November and it was amazing the results I got for my upper thighs. In total for the month I completed 3,295 squats! This month I'm doing I different challenge that has 5 different squats each day and using 6lb weights to add some resistance. Best of luck to all, just remember to keep good form for the best results.
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Just started this one this am. Running a couple different 30day challenges at once since they fit in on my work breaks so I'm at least getting in a little something productive while sitting at my desk
  • ohellotheresa
    Options
    I was just looking at the 30day squat challenge deciding when I wanted to do it haha
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    i wana give it a try too. sounds very challenging though hmmmmm.. 250 huh?

Same here... already doing squats but I'm a beginner and even 50 squats seems like a lot...
  • letzdothiz
    Options
    50 sounds ruff but i cnt even imagine wat 250 feels like jaja. i havnt even walkd around the block twice in months but.... i can do thiz! :happy:
  • letzdothiz
    Options
    50 sounds ruff but i cnt even imagine wat 250 feels like jaja. i havnt even walkd around the block twice in months but.... i can do thiz! :happy:
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options

I'm doing squats and I started with 10 in a row... if you're allowed to split them maybe... like, 10 in the morning, 1 min pause, another 10, 1 min pause, another 5, and repeat in the afternoon, that's okay. And it could work even if you did more than 50. But how can you make 250 in a row??