30 Day Challenges!

Options
So I'm doing the 30 day Squat and Push up Challenge for the month of December (as well as other workouts, these are just on the side hehe) I'm on day #5 today (which is rest day for the squats) and holy are my thighs/buns ever feeling it today! My arms not so much. I was curious to see if you can notice anything after day 30 (it can't hurt to do) I can inbox the challenge (squat or pushups) to anyone who wants to try!!

Is anyone else doing any mini 30 day challenges this month!? I'm interested to see if you've noticed anything! :)

xx

Replies

• VickyBoo10
    VickyBoo10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've never tried any of those challenges but would like to! I used to do tons of squats a day but I stopped, they really work out your upper legs! The push up and ab challenges I should start. I have no arm muscle and a flabby stomach! :(
  • CAME1
    CAME1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started a 30 day challenge on the first, Doing 1/2 hour of strength and 1/2 of cardio. Inbox your challenge, It will be nice to see what kind of results we get. Hope more ladies can join :)
  • ohellotheresa
    Options
    I've never done the push up challange but the squat challange is killer
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the 30 Day Squat and the 30 Day Lunge Challenges, but I've been slacking terribly and only doing it every 2 or 3 days :sad: :laugh: Even though I haven't been following the program as I should, at all, I can still feel that my legs are getting stronger and it looks like I've lost some inches.
  • caitlynforkz
    Options
    Day #6 of the squat challenge! I do all of the squats at the same time, I don't do them throughout the day and OH MY does it ever hurt already, went for a little run today and it took a light jog to get into it - still sore!!
  • faces357
    Options
    This is my third day and right now it is quite easy because I am on vacation. The real challenge comes when I go back to work.
  • Gettinghealthy31
    Gettinghealthy31 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started the 30 Day Butt Challenge and the Little Black Dress Challenge. Day 3!