Yo-Yo dieter, needing friends to keep me accountable!

Options
Hey everyone, my name is Chelsea and I'm a yo-yo dieter.

Okay, but really. I have been everywhere from 155lb to 305lb and everywhere in between at least once. Right now I am sitting at around 297, one of the highest weights I have EVER been my entire life.

About me: I am 5'6 and 20 years old, but I would be happy with buddies of ANY age! I own one horse, who I love but don't ride that much right now due to my weight, and one puppy, whom I walk at least once a day.

I have had an eating disorder for most of my life, EDNOS restrictive subtype with binge/purge tendancies. While I worked so hard to not purge and to not restrict as much, it led to bingeing and ultimately a lot of weight gain and yo-yo dieting. My biggest issue is fitting calories in WITHOUT bingeing. I get "food fear" where if I eat something, I will eat everything, so I eat nothing.

It's time for me to regain my health and be fit- for myself, so that I can have a long and healthy life. This time around, I will do things the RIGHT way and lose weight and keep it off.

So... hey guys :) it's nice to meet you! And please send me a friend request if you are a frequent MFPer and like to give/receive comments!

Replies

• chicsinred
    Options
    Hi Chelsea,

I am a yo yo dieter as well. One day I could eat so little but eat like the world is coming to and end the next day. Ughh.