Recommend a good DVD

Debx12345
Debx12345 Posts: 210
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi everyone. I have quite a few exercise DVDs. But getting a bit bored with them. Anyone recommend a good one. I have shred and 10 min solutions. I like the kick boxing one. Want one that lasts about 20 - 30 mins per session and as I mentioned more into kick boxing or boxing type ones. Want one that will work up a good sweat without killing me. Lol

Replies

• Have you looked at the biggest loser (Usa) collection seem pritty good i am trying one out know did one yesterday and it killed me Lmao goona do some more l8ter on :D
  • jamboree1006
    jamboree1006 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi SirSnooze,
    I recommend ZUMBA. I got it a month ago and I find it fun and it works. There are several CDs that come with the pack you get, but the most useful are the basics (shows you step by step how to do each latin dance) and Cardio Party. The latter, Cardio Party, is a 45 minute work out, but it is divided into 7or8 5 minute segments. For example, there is a section on Reggae, one on American Mix (twist, funk, and country), etc. I have lost ten pounds in a month with it (doing 45 minutes about five times a week + eating a high veggie diet.)

try it out.
  • prprncss84
    prprncss84 Posts: 12 Member
    Yea Zumba is cool and fun. If your in for a HARD workout try Power 90 X. Whew! I still cant complete the full 90 days :blushing:
  • p1nkpr1ncess
    p1nkpr1ncess Posts: 254 Member
    Hey hun,

I'm in the middles of the ChaLean Extreme programme at the moment and it is REALLY good - I recommend this for strength training and if you like to follow a "set" plan :)

For a kickboxing type workout have you tried Billy Blanks Tae Bo? I got a box set with 4 DVDs in it and it's really fun, Billy is easy to watch and listen to and it deffinately gets you in a sweat! It has beginners and intermediates so is good for any level of fitness :)

Hope you find something you enjoy!
    -x-x-
This discussion has been closed.