Quick Insanity Question

Options
Hey all

Im into the second last week of completing Insanity and like most people, I've seen the majority of the results (weight and cardio based) from the second round.

so my quick question, has anyone done the second round twice?

I'm thinking of redoing the second round after I complete insanity (after another recovery week).

I don't mind the repetition and there's clearly more calorie burn in the second round than the first.

Just want to know if redoing it would be as effective the second time round. I'm thinking it might not due to the body knowing whats to come and i remember some trainers saying that different exercises are better rather than getting too stuck in a routine.

also, what would one recommend as another home workout after insanity (should i decide not to repeat)? I can afford the hour each morning to workout, and I've been losing the weight so I'm more inclined to a cardio based work out, rather than strength and muscle building.

thanks in advance
dEx

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    You're Overthinking this. It's cardio. If you want to do Round 2 again, go right ahead. Just finished that round last week? Your body no care. It will continue to burn calories, I assure you.

And next time you put the phrase "quick question" in the title of a thread, do try to keep the post under 7 paragraphs.
  • d3ck5
    d3ck5 Posts: 47
    Options
    cheers DavPul

its was a "quick question"

just not a quick post :)
  • StevenH74
    Options
    If you're looking for another course, I am enjoying the Less Mills Body Combat series. I cannot compare to others as this is the only thing of this kind I have done, there may or may not be better out there but I like it.

I find it to be very challenging and a good all rounder.
  • d3ck5
    d3ck5 Posts: 47
    Options
    cheers Steven.

ill check that out