Small but satisfying....

Options
Clear your dirty minds...

I'm talking about my weight loss over the space of 6 months. It's a relatively small loss in comparison to many others on here who have done brilliantly! But the 33lb drop has been for me has been fantastic and has given me a massive boost!

Plan for January is to concentrate on fitness again - restart insanity (only managed to get to the 6th week on the last attempt) and hopefully by next Christmas I'll be even happier with my achievements!

Good luck to everyone on a journey, it's not always easy - but it is always rewarding in the long run!

Replies

• nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    33lb is really good dude. keep going!
  • PatriNina
    PatriNina Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Not what I was expecting from the title, but hey... Congrats :drinker:
  • marinashakeel
    marinashakeel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Clear your dirty minds...

I'm talking about my weight loss over the space of 6 months. It's a relatively small loss in comparison to many others on here who have done brilliantly! But the 33lb drop has been for me has been fantastic and has given me a massive boost!

Plan for January is to concentrate on fitness again - restart insanity (only managed to get to the 6th week on the last attempt) and hopefully by next Christmas I'll be even happier with my achievements!

Good luck to everyone on a journey, it's not always easy - but it is always rewarding in the long run!
    i never understood why people call whatever they have achieved.. small (on comparing themselves with people here.. though they are brilliant) ? dude its big! you changed yourself.. even 13lbs or3lbs would've been bigger.. the point is you are doing something for yourself, to keep yourself healthy and fit and thats what matter.. good luck for further fitness :) great job!
    p.s: if i would've achieved that much in 6 months i would be dancing like crazy in the house :laugh:
  • nikamar
    nikamar Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My dirty mind initially wanted to say "that sounds like my ex".

ba-dum-tss-o.gif

Good job with your loss and good luck with your plan :drinker:
  • pearson114
    pearson114 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!

Quite a few beer filled weekends coming up so that might halt the progress slightly...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!