Holly

I wanted to write in here and introduce myself: I am Holly. I am brand new to myfitnesspal today, I just joined. I am 38 years old, I weigh roughly 148 and I want to be around 135. A friend of mine told me about myfitnesspal and I figured I would check it out, maybe meet some new people. I love to workout and have been for years. But even though I have been working out I never seem to lose those last few pounds or get that flat stomach I've always wanted. I lift weights about 3 times a week, and I take Kenpo, which is a martial art, 3 times a week.

Currently I am enrolled in grad school for my masters in mental health counseling. I should graduate around 2016, hopefully. I would love to work in two areas: forensics and I want to open my own place focusing on meditations and hypnotherapy and such. I am thinking of combining the two.

I do not have a job currently. Been looking for a while now and can't seem to find anything. But I did find Team BeachBody and am a coach for them. Which is a workout program that I absolutely love and find it to work wonders. I lost 5 pounds in the first 3 weeks of the program.

I think myfitnesspal would be a great way to find like minded people, where I am sitting at home a lot. School is almost over, so I would like to get to know others who are working towards a goal to lose weight, just like I am. I would love to talk to you guys and get to know you and have friends here. But I am new to this site and I am not so good with forums. I forget where I was or how to get back. But I will learn as I go along! :)

Replies